Reviews for Let Me Entertain You
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Great story! That was hilarious! Definitely made me laugh! :)

-Yvonne
sketchyHemlock chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
...Is it Frank Longbottom? I think it's Frank Longbottom.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Awesome! xD
lalla chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I can't stop laughing!Ahahahahahahha!Bob!Ahahahahah! You have such an amazing mind, thank you for sharing your stories!Grazie mille! :)
zha'aiacole chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is so funny! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Thanks so much for sharing it!
emma chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
adam lambert DUH
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
One of the funniest fics ive ever read. I love Sirius/Remus slash :) And the mcgonagall bits made me laugh loads :)
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Genious! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet!

This was amazing!
snivellusisatermofendearment chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
well who doesn't have a huge crush on the incomparable Freddie Mercury?

so many awesomely random things happen in this fic... and yet I still think the strangest is them calling people "my dear" ... what does that tell you about my brain?
Quil Explodes chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Freddie Mercury! Awesome. I loved it. It was hilarious, past outrageous. Definitely one of the better T&D's I've read. I'm glad someone else shares my obsession with Remus/Sirius truth and dare...

It was awesome the way you made them already being together, but then having James set them up (and James was funny, his reactions to everything), it was different. Great job!
Triizore chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Lemme take a wild guess... Freddie Mercury. XD

Hilarious, absolutely hilarious.
OoverO chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Lmfao. Is it Freddie Mercury? Lmfao. This is so halarious! Haha, Magonogal... Oh geeze. I love it! (:
Edward Evans chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow Oh my god HILARIOUS!

I loved it it made me laugh so much. I loved the dares and James reactions were really funny too. I've been sitting here giggling at my computer for the last however many minutes and my roommate thinks I'm crazy but it was just that great.

(review revolution)
yayayayayayayayay chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Lmao, is it Freddie Mercury?

This story's is hilarious, though kind of confusing in the beginning as to whether or not Sirius and Remus are going out.

I love the dares! _
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is so funny! Those are some ... original ... dares you have there xD The McGonagall bits, and James as a girl were especialyl hilarious D I haven't been fond of slash in the past, but in the past couple weeks I've slowly been converted a little bit. *nodnod* amazing job! What did the (1) and (2) mean, though? Were they footnotes you took out at the last minute?