Reviews for Time To Say Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Have allways loved reading you on is a true epilouge and the sextet are as they should be good work
Tarkas1956 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
An interesting little character piece, but with one very large flaw. No, not the ships eg , but rather the entire concept of a graduation ceremony - and all the related details like having "classes" of 1998 and 1999 and graduating "cum laude" or whatever.

That all screams "American author!" to anyone who comes from the other side of the Pond. British schools just don't do things like that - and, for that matter, nothing at all like it is mentioned in the books. All of which means that, while quite good in itself, this story does not fit in with JKR's world. A shame, but there it is...
brigrove chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
very nice couple of scenes, (despite the subject haha). In a way it's sad we Brits DON'T have something like a graduation - we just leave and it seems wrong not to mark it in some way
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Nicely done.
PapaMidNite chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was quaint.

pm
Slrmn82 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hey There,

I really enjoyed this little fic. It was very thoughtfully done. Overall there is a very hopeful feeling to this fic. I especially liked that you didn't make the graduation all about Harry, or even the defeat of Voldemort. Many authors who take this route tend to focus entirely on Harry's accomplishments and forget that there were indeed others involved. Another thing I enjoyed was the realism you weaved through out the fic. From Harry acknowledging his own shortcomings to Hermione's comment about regrets, the overall effect was both realistic and hopeful. Like your other fics there isn't any sugar-coating just for the sake of a 'happy ending.' You can really get into these character's heads and make them human. Hope to see more from you soon.

Cheers,

Slrmn82
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was a pleasant bit of fluff. Thanks.

Error:

Luna's father, Xenophilius, is not dead! He survived HP7.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
A nice goodbye story there, and with ships that could have been workable, rather than the dreck we got force fed in canon. Can just imagine Hermione and the school awards she recieved, LOL.
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
What a satisfying one-shot with the proper pairings which JKR hadn't the sense to use.

You know this can be a basis for a post-Hogwarts story!

dennisud