Reviews for Sacred Revenge
tmarie9 chapter 46 . 7/25/2013
I liked your fic. Kinda bummed Willow and Faith didn't start something sooner. I don't mean sexually, but like I kept waiting for Faith to finally realize/admit her feelings for Willow and the story was basically over. Just my opinion, you still did a great job!
ScOut4It chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Famous last words...
ScOut4It chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
Cute moment with the flowers and peeping.

I'm glad that you went directly to the mini-Scoobies spying the details via their piggy-hacking.
ScOut4It chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
Faith just won't 'let' herself be happy... That's cool: sleep in the chaise lounge.
I liked the questionable dark spots referred to. lol!
That was a nice character choice to have Faith - though almost somnambulist - relocating because she 'doesn't do' sleeping next to people.
Things are getting a little touchy-feely... Faith isn't seeing the road that she's on with Willow yet... But she will when it hits her in the face ;D
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Willow and Faith are sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...
/"Sure, Mama Bear. We have to make sure your cubs are safe."

Growling playfully, Faith poked the button for the lobby again. "Watch it, Red. I might forget you're part of the family and put my claws on you."

She wasn't prepared for the bright blush that covered Willow's face./
Cute!
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
You know, it's kinda refreshing to have the cops in the vampire/demon/etc. town actually be pretty descent at their jobs.
And things are going to get pretty interesting from here on out methinks.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Glad she opened up. I was thinking that being a cop, she should know that there's strength in numbers. Unless she's a dirty cop, and then keeping quiet is probably best ;)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Interesting how you tie in your Mohawk readings :)

I'd say that Willow's technological prowess here, indicates easy familiarity with 1990-early 2000 computers.
Today, just open the laptop, open Skype (or Gmail chat, or...) and turn on your built in camera: presto!

For sure Faith:
/So Willow didn't want to help with her record. That hurt. A lot./
Damn, Willow is mean.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ok, Read it is!

Now, I wonder if the 'perp' had is 'ewe' face on... I guess they would have noted 'that' if it was the case.

I love uncommon pairings! Can you tell?

I don't really dig Buffy/Faith much, because though they have that antagonistic history which can be fun...they are too similar in abilities for my tastes (same with Willow/Tara). I like a Buffy/Tara, a Tara/Faith, a Faith/Willow: gentle and strong. One wears strong on their sleeve, the other gentle. And on the inside, both are relatively the same: gentle and strong.
Yeah that.
Lost-Girl-93 chapter 26 . 5/15/2013
I loved the reference to the zombie from the end of all the episodes! Grr... Argh... XD
SOS9494 chapter 46 . 11/4/2012
Awesome! I loved this great work x
blue talith chapter 46 . 7/18/2012
Wonderful, wonderful story! And in the end that Faith and Willow committed to each other!
MMWillow13 chapter 46 . 7/13/2012
That was a great story and I personally would love for you to follow up with a story focusing on Willow and Faith's relationship as they teach at the new school.
Doccubus chapter 46 . 7/10/2012
It took me a while to read this in its entirity but it was worth it! I loved it, I was basically on the edge of my seat the entire time. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Faith/Willow fan and then I read wonderful stories such as this. I would love if you did a continuation, maybe settling the school where we can see some more Faith and Willow lovin' if you wrote it I would absolutely most definitely read it! Thank you for this awesome story
Son of Soul Reaver chapter 46 . 6/20/2012
Incredible story. Though I would have liked some more closure with Chelsea. How is she faring after her life has been turned upside down? Also, what did Olivia tell the captain? Other than that, fantastic story. Well done.