Reviews for The famous bet
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
There are a few curse words. Maybe this should be rated "T". I still like the story, though. I love reading Frasier/Roz fanfics.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Whoa! That caller really told Frasier. Gosh, what a flamer.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Daphne would never say the "s word", would she?! Great story, but tone it down a bit.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Frasier! How could you be such a ("BLEEP") to Roz?!
samanddianefan10 chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
hehe you knew I would have to comment...this was your best work ever...(so far!) it was very clever. You put together two different shows that no one ever would have thought about. lol about daphne and roz doing the bend and snap. you outdid yourself this time!
samanddianefan10 chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
Where's the next chapter?:) Seriously this was job
samanddianefan10 chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
This gets better and better. The only good part about only having two more chapters left it means you get to write a new story hint hint. I love all the new stories lately.
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Another really well written chapter. I always look foward to a new chapter from you if you can't tell lol. you're good at writing suspring twists in your chapters.
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Aww Finally Daphne and Niles..:)
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Ok you're throwing in Noel and his Star Trek..I love it!And in case I don't mention it I hate bulldog...lol but you write the radio station crew very well.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is a very great start. I really wish I could write Roz the way you do. I could seriously here Frasier saying Now Roz when you wrote that in.:) I hope that you have Niles and Roz throw in a few digs at each other...this is a great story that I think should have been on the show. More please
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
This is really good. Roz is definitely your character. I could just hear Frasier saying "now Roz" when you wrote that. I love it that you wrote Niles and Roz working together but please have them be a little mean to each other hehe. Great job, I wish I could write Roz the way you do.