Reviews for Best Bananas in the Universe
Verity359 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Very enjoyable. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was a nice take on the 'best bananas in the universe.' It was an enjoyable read. You write amazingly; I love this and the other DW stories I've read along with the HP Grim Dawn. For this story, Nine was captured fantastically. The corruptness of the corporation was well done. No wonder Nine replaced it with a banana grove. I love your representation for this take in his life.
Zetta chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
lol. nice job. :)
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wonderful! Wish I could've been there, this is an absolutely FANTASTIC story! :D
Phinneas McCheeser chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Haha, that was brilliant! The ending was awesome. I'd always wondered what Nine got up to before he met Rose... :) And maybe this explain's the Tenth Doctor's [slight] obsession with bananas. I loved that one line: "And when I don't like things, they explode." Pretty brilliant. Thanks for posting this!

-Christine-
keria1123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
loved it
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was fantastic.

Firstly it gave us a little background knowledge as to what Nine was up to before canon. Very nicely written info.

Second, you write Nine perfectly. This was a lovely look into his character and I thank you for that.

To my favorites it goes.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love this. This is such a very Doctor-like thing to do. Brilliant job with this!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
hilarious! I LOVE IT!
Lady Nightwisp chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
"And when I don't like things, they explode."

This story is fantastic! And also very in character for the ninth Doctor.
OphyBoing chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
:D
Vilinye chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I loved it. It was so neat how you took a few lines of dialouge and expanded it into this totally in-character story with a balance of humor and seriousness.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
When I saw the summery I had to read this. I just watched empty child/the doctor dances so I had a mental laughing fit and preceded to read it. Here are my thoughts...

When you brought up the titanic that was a really cool reference because you know he's been there. Im writing this as I go so... Also I thought Rose christend the gun a "squareness gun", oh wait... there it is... still... though I guess squareness gun is a logical name for it.

Nice touch making the company kind of corrupt... makes you understand why he did it more. wait WHAT! Living people? This is way more corrupt then I thought it was.

wow WOW this was great... really great!
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh, loved this! I could totally picture the expression on his face when the factory blew up.
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I've never really read much of the Ninth Doctor. I don't even know why I clicked on this story, but I'm so glad I did. The story of the banana grove needed to be told, and you did it brilliantly.

TSG