Reviews for Happy Holidays: The Hodgela Wedding Edition
Lover-Bug chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
I need the next one so baldy!
Charmedchic72 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
This was so good. I'm really sad you never got around to writing the last one. Like it's really unfortunate. That very last little bit of them all dancing - too cute.
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I love that Booth went a little bit crazy.
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
You guys are so good at fluffy.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I just discovered FF a few months ago. I love this series! Any chance you will continue? I see it's been awhile... I only read Bones FF, and this series is damn good! Hate to see it end...
cmol8806 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this series! PLEASE finish!
carolfd chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Love, love, love! Your holiday series. Not looking forward to the next one being your last, but I am looking forward to it.

Please continue writing together - you two are FABULOUS!
flixfreak chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I just found this series & wondered if you ever completed it?
Pyrate Nyre chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I know it's been a long time but I really wish you'd do the last holiday. It feels so undone left here.
bonesftw993 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Just read from Halloween to Hodgela!

Amazing writing guys! :D

Really hope you can join back together one last time

Xx
Olivia chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
I just read this entire series from beginning to end in a day, and I loved every moment! I reealy hope you decide to write the anniversary edition some time :) Seriously, this is the best fanfic I've ever read and I'm dying for an ending :D
booth's-squint chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
You guys are awesome! Keep writing please! I know you say there's only one more to go, but please keep writing after that. You guys are quite the dynamic duo!
TheLovelyMaggieMay chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
So sweet :) I just finished all your Happy Holidays stuff so far, and I was just wondering if you're still planning on writing the Anniversary? Because it says you haven't updated since October. Of 2008. If you don't do more, then thank you for what you HAVE written!

Also, even though it's old news by now, congrats on the real life wedding!
ArtisticPotterprincess chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ok i totally love this series absolutely awsome i hope you update with the next chapter soon cant wait to read that great job !
pippinim1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
i recently discovered this site. i've really enjoyed the holiday stories. please keep writing them :-)