Reviews for Jealousy is a Funny Thing
StraightLife116 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
aww that was dope.
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Cute I liked this story a lot :)
lfcgirl81 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow. Good story. And personal experience? Hope your brother beat the snot out of the jerk that used ya. Catch ya on the flip side.
Tenka-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
OMG!

/dead faints/

/gets back up/

THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! I loved every word of it. Poor Bobby, he's never been good at sharing. And I can very well imagine a young Jackie going to such lengths to make his brother proud. Every little sibling wants to be as "cool" as the older ones. (And that is coming straight from a girl who once tried to wax her own eyebrows with duck tape because her big sister started waxing hers.) Ahem. So wonderful with the arguement at the dinner table. SO like the Mercers. In short, I just loved this little oneshot; it made my day! So sweet.

Much Love!

Tenka-chan
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
hey there, lp! so, I finally was able to wander over here to your stories, dude! It was sweet. As you very well can tell Four Brothers has always been one of my favorite movies-so this one just finds a way to my heart. cheesy. i know! lol, but that doesn't mean it's not true. cause it is. Love it, man! -

I love Jackie the fairy and Bobby!-
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aw... (brothers haha...can be the best and worst person to look up to can't they?) This was amazing. And its funny it's based on Personal Experience. This was really good.
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Jack se sent si seul. C'est navrant. Très belle histoire. j'ai adoré.

Jack feels so alone. It is upsetting. Beautiful fanfic, I loved it.
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw, that was cute. Jack is so different from the other three that it makes sense that Bobby wouldn't know how to treat him and would hurt his feelings. And poor Jack, trying to make Bobby think he was cool. This was really good.
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
*screams excitedly* OMG I LURVE IT!WILL U PELASE MAKE MROE!PLEASE!IT WAS PERFECT VAND KAWAII AND ASOME AND INTERESTING AND SWEET AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN!XD
Kat1132 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I love that you wrote about something like this. This was a really good one shot.