Reviews for Secrets of Siroc
Terry Kay chapter 31 . 9/8/2009
A marked improvement in the prose and style from the beginning to the end. More depth to the characters and scenes as the story progressed. Ending does seem a bit abrupt, but of course, all will turn out well. How could it not? All in all, a good tale, told well. Thank you!
Norey chapter 31 . 4/15/2009
Thanks for the great update. I am glad to see that this great story will be continuing. Looking foward to more:).
poestheblackcat chapter 30 . 11/22/2008
Hey, I remember this show. I didn't think anyone else'd watched it, though. This is a wonderful story, and I hope you update soon.

There are a lot of "geeks" in tv shows, but it isn't often that they're so goodlooking; that's one of the reasons I liked this show. :P It's good to read a story about Siroc's background. He's so mysterious on the show.
Norey chapter 30 . 11/16/2008
Wow, I love this story. I hope that you continue writing. Thanks for bring back some of my favorite characters to life.
Sassybratt chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
And the plot thickens. Great job on the story and now you've really peaked my interet. Whats going on with his past? Love how you portray him wanting to hide from his past and not wanting pity. And I love how you added a small bit of humor in there as well. Chapter had a really nice flow and great vocabulary. Can't wait to read the next one!
Sassybratt chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
So I finally had the chance to do a bit of reading on this story. And let me say, the first chapter has already drawn me in. Great job. Even though I've never heard of it or read anything from it, you have written it so perfectly that I can't wait to read the next chapter. b
JeanTre16 chapter 26 . 10/13/2008
This is one of my absolute favorite stories. The characters are true to the series. The reader can hear and see them in action. Glad to see you writing this again. At chapter 27, I can feel the end approaching. Fabulous descriptive writing.
Kristanci chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Hey Dani, it's been a while, so I am re-reading this. I particularly like chapter 3. It's a bitter sweet chapter to me because it shows the bonding moments between the three, and yet it's a little sad that Siroc never really had any friends or any type of companionship up until now. Thank you for writing this _

Kris