Reviews for Tin Man: Dragons and Ninjas
SilverAndFlames chapter 35 . 8/11/2011
Love this fic so much! Can't believe it's taken me so long to find it!

You do such a good job capturing the characters. I especially love the references to Disney!

I'm torn between reading more and writing more of my own fic (thanks for reading it (The Light) bytheway)- you've inspired me! :)
Lauramichca chapter 35 . 5/8/2010
I can't get over this story. I had to come back to comment on how great I found it. I am trying to get a copy to see this movie so I don't know if it is canon, but I particularily loved your whole thing on DG and pink clothes (and I think you nailed it that Cain would figure this out given a view of the memory; cops are trained to notice details like clothes after, and he would pay attention to something that happened to someone he loves).
Thank you. I'll be keeping watch and I'll try to read more of your others soon just to find out more about your characters.
Thanks again,
Laura
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I never had the pleasure of getting to know the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles growing up, I had a very small spattering of Legend of Zelda when I hit my teens, and Tin Man did not make it into my repertoire until adulthood.

The way you mixed the stories together was exceptionally well done. Bravo! It was a very seamless transition that even a person who was hidden under a rock most of their life can appreciate.

I definitely wish there were more to this story. Loved the concept of mixing different worlds together.
DestinyManifested chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Thank you. I really liked this fic and you created characters I actually enjoyed and who added to the story instead of hindering it. Zach is very cool and I hope to see him in another Tin Man story and Allie, what little I saw of her, is hysterical. The background story for them sounds very complicated so, once I've gotten some sleep, I will have to read your other work and find where they come from. Great work! :)
Cat Yuy chapter 11 . 10/21/2008
ā€œIā€™m suing Disney. They lied to me my whole childhood. Let the Princess sleep!ā€

I can see DG saying this.
BookWorm37 chapter 35 . 10/16/2008
Great job. You should probably change the status to complete, though. It'll help other people find your story and not think you just stopped updating because you got mad, or something.

I really did like it, despite how often I was scratching my head in concerns to Zack.
BookWorm37 chapter 32 . 10/16/2008
Times Square might give Wyatt a heart attack ... but I don't think Disney World would. He'd probably get a kick finding out about all the different princesses DG had growing up for 'role models' on how to be anorexic whimps.
BookWorm37 chapter 31 . 10/16/2008
Wonderful. Splendiforous. Magnanimus. I can't think of any more big words. Those three will have to suffice.
BookWorm37 chapter 26 . 10/15/2008
Excellent job. DG has such great power to tease and torment Jeb about his dad ... of course she can do the same thing ... slightly different technique though.
BookWorm37 chapter 24 . 10/15/2008
For a minute when you had Cain getting his shirt removed I thought the were going to send him into a water torture chamber. Probably too close to the suit for them to get a kick out of it, though.
BookWorm37 chapter 20 . 10/15/2008
Guess it's a good thing Zack decided to go with them then, isn't it?
BookWorm37 chapter 16 . 10/15/2008
Zack is such a show off. Great job, though.
BookWorm37 chapter 13 . 10/15/2008
Glitch is so right, there's nothing like having a plan.

The yin and yang balance is so essential. Even with the male and female in nature.
BookWorm37 chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
Okay. I made it to the wedding and the ... er ... after party.
BookWorm37 chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
Zack's line at the end sent me into a fit of giggles.