Reviews for Take you down remix
ForeverFighter chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Screw my achin' fingers ... duck tape? XDDDDD

Sasuke as a stripper ... *nosebleed* Haha. Kakashi is the ultimate older man ... where the hell do you come up with this stuff? XD
TheLavenderHippie chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
LMAO!THATS AWESOME!XD

i love in the autnor's note the most at the end'Sakura,I don't swing that way

NOT YOU LES-CHAN!'

too funny

but...O...M...G!THAT WAS SO HOT!DUDE I SO WATCHED THAT VIDEO LYK 50 TIMES SO I VISUALIZED IT PERFECTLY *pervy thoughts*

im not a crazy fangirl, normally im not a fan of chris brown really,but i cant resist the TOO SEXY!

*wipes sweat from brow*that sure made me HOTT though great job!
SeyoukaiStar chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Nice story I liked it even more when I watched the Chris Brown video... Even if Sasuke is the biggest jerk in the history of forever, imagining dancing like that... coughnosebleedcough

Anyways, haha, yeah, I love the fic
lumierediva chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Whoa xD ... that was awsome :)
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
aw, how cute! n sasu looks hot doin anything..especially tht lol

go sakura! woot woot!

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
candyluver chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow. Lol. That was...funny. I think alot of people would defnetly pay alot of money to see Sasuke dance like that. Lol. Awesome. I loved it. I'm still laughing right now.
Foreign.Dreams chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
a story where they are already together? I like! My only question is if more pairings will be in this too, other than that I'm loving this idea. Please continue.
blupomme chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
that made me blush, ohmygod. especially imagining Sasuke doing that...

Ah, so he was blackmailed into doing that! Aaw, poor Sasu-chan.

So Sakura's a secret, eh? Only cause he doesn't want someone 'stealing' her, or something?

But I really liked this.

That video is just...whoah.

:X
Sapere Aude chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
that was so...sexy!

i mean, i can't imagine sasuke really doing that... i mean, i would really drool by the sight or more or less, fainted.. it would really be an intense sight.. i so love it... 10 thumbs up.. lolx.. i would really love sasuke see that.. i can't stop imagining him... i mean, *faints*..

Tenshihana- -Unyield Wish is currently unavailable.
rogelixo chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Well it was nice, though it could be a good a multi-chapter story. Nice work.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I actually really liked this. Chris Brown is one hot tamala, but I still feel incredibly dirty when listening to this kinda stuff (doesn't stop me though). I really liked this, but I'm mad that Sakura is a secret. Anyone that beautiful and cool shouldn't be kept in a room. I'd be pissed if I was her.

But anyways, yeah, great job!