Reviews for Swallowed by Pain
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That's so sad... *sniffles*
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this is absolutly amazing...i dont think ive ever read anything like this before...I would so love to read more of this...if someone did continue it...but his...absolutly amazing.
Mapotubu chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Wow. thats so sad...*bursts into tears*
xXRon-luverXx chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
The shinedown songfic I wrote for ya is kinda like this... but i wont tell you how you have to go READ IT! haha. I guess shinedown is just a depressing sort of band haha.

and if you expanded this, or someone else did, would it be like after this had happened or before about Harry and Draco first becoming friends? cuz if so my I Hate to Love You fic is just like that Lol... cept no one dies :P
xXRon-luverXx chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
*gasps* i didnt know you decided to post this! as i told you the first time i love love love it. and reading it again has made me love it more :) i agree i think its the best thing I've ever read of yours!

i dont know why im reviewing this... as I've already read it... but ah, well, who doesnt like reviews? _

wonderful job!

~Jesse
tonks-713 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I think that I might be able to take on the challenge! LOL! But seriously, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot(no pun intended). I hope you will allow me to make an attempt at turning your one shot into a full story, espiecally since I've already got a REALLY good idea in my head!
tonks-713 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I loved it! So sad, though. However, it was very well written! One small thing, though. If I remember correctly muggle things wouldn't work on the Hogwarts grounds. In the fourth book Hermione tells us that. Although, that could just be eltronics. Most guns are not electric. Oh, well. It was a lot of fun to read, but very sad.
Enigmus chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
WOW...I was rendered speechless. That was truly amazing & that song "45" is one of my favorites. Truly INCREDIBLE!
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
you did an amazing job on this an i honestly think that this was all that was meant to be told. But i just wanted to tell you that your awesome at the sex, smutt, fluff, happy-ending storys, but your great at this to. I look forward to reading more. you know if theres more which i'm sure that there is.
A.Written.Tragedy chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
*squees again*

I love Shinedown, and until I read your fic I had completely forgotten about this song. Now they're like my favorite!
A.Written.Tragedy chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*SQUE*

YAY! You finally posted it! :D

It's just as lovely- and dark -as I remember it! :D

I
Accio Harry Potter chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
wow, that was incredible, i have chills, your an amazing writer, really great job. Loved it.
LittleLinor chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I really liked this. It's, despite the theme, not overwhelmed by pathos, just... matter-of-fact, and that's what gives it strength.

... I don't think I could do a multi-chaptered fic, but I'd gladly do a one-shot, or two-shot, either telling Harry's point of view eariler (or during the battle), or a story about the beggining of the year.

Tell me what you think ;)
HeroinPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
As always, kido, the second time is just as great as the first! I love it, it made me cry, and I think that anything and everything you write is gold! Keep up the great work.
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is so breathtakingly beautiful. If theres one thing I love in fan fiction- its angst. And if theres one thing I love in hp fan fiction, its angst involving Draco! Although I was upset that Harry died, I loved the turn it took after that. Everything about the absurd world and fklj so gorgeous! I hope you keep this posted because I am definitely faving it!