Reviews for No Accounting for Sons
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was great fun! Johnny all impulsive and childlike, Scott just listening then giving another alternative and of course Murdoch, acting like a typical dad. Loved it!
Vicki Nelson chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love your stories. This one was a hoot! I've read it over several times. I just got the nuance of your title and the story, however. Smarty-pants Scott made two mistakes. He thought he'd pulled one over on the old man. He also assumed that Murdoch wasn't serious and even if he was, Scott was too adult to be "marched out to the barn." Then he also realized that since Johnny had fled, he was the only one left in the room. Father: 1, Son: 0.
Genius! I'm following you as a favorite!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
it is a good one thanks keep up the good work i am happy i found your story thank you
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
You found fanfic!

Let me be the first to welcome you and review (and now I can add you to my favourite authors list as well)

I love the humour in this story. Scott trying to be all smart, but Murdoch getting the better of him. Johnny's survival instincts seem to be better than Scott's. Murdoch was great in this. Very fatherly.

Great fun.