Reviews for NU: RedX Rising
avjuan37 chapter 58 . 10/30/2019
please make more chapters
Dude chapter 23 . 9/28/2019
Why did he bust her out? Clone Transformation jutsu after getting a pic of her, then pretend she is knocked out, drag her to Joker, kawarimi Billy out and frikin walk away or beat Joker up. Breaking into Arkham was dumb enough, I'd rather have Joker on my ass than the Batman cos we could kill the Joker if he actually oversteps himself, our morals would stop us from killing Batman
Dude chapter 7 . 9/27/2019
Does naruto have a small chakra pool? Why is he getting tired with trash moves at his age?
mataios chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
you guys do know thus came out before the 4th war or even the battle against pain right
Brandon Boodoo chapter 9 . 8/6/2019
This... you've lost me good bye.
koseta.a chapter 3 . 7/25/2019
Err why does Naruto call out about birds? Geese. You mean Jeez?
Guest chapter 58 . 7/15/2019
super
Guest chapter 39 . 7/14/2019
Well that's unpleasant. I dont we how with them all around the room and even facing each other they were ALL surprised from behind like that. They should obviously be on guard after all those drones and no sign of ravager.

I'm not a fan of shit happening to hinata, and this inner demon bs with naruto and raven's probably going to be fricken annoying.

It seems naruto may not have the golden cloak and is quite clearly not kurama's friend, never mind the truth spheres. Dont get how kyuubi is supposed to escape the damned seal either. Frankly he seems weaker than canon and this fight as it was had him get tired way to easily compared to the plant battle unless he didnt fully recover yet.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/14/2019
I wonder if the author was aware of naruto having the golden cloak or any other such abilities at the time of writing this.

One thing the rasenshuriken couldn't be tossed without him using the cloak or safe mode from what I remember. Which he hasnt used sage mode once that I can recall though did mention he has it. Just nothing on the cloak. Considering the 10 rings and madara, despite no kaguya I'd think hed at least know the cloak. Even without the truth spheres or whatever they were called.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/14/2019
Reminds me of the little girl naruto saved earlier in Gotham. That still bugs me and I've thought of her a couple times already wondering if she was supposed to end up being someone.

While the orphanage might be safer than the streets, I really dont know whether it can be said it truly is with that being a Gotham orphanage. I was hoping he'd go out of his way and send her to one somewhere else actually...
Guest chapter 27 . 7/14/2019
I absolutely love how the bit in this chapter went between BB and kitty. The only time I heard of her or saw her was that ridiculous episode in teen titans that I could've done without seeing. This chapter alone is such a drastic change I want to go and check out about her. See her in a different light. Well done.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/14/2019
wonder how I could even do that? I can't summon Toads into this world for some weird reason, and I don't even know how "I" got here, so how could I send them back to Konoha?' Naruto thinks to himself then wonders while Raven then appears beside him.

how did kakashi summon his dogs then?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2019
Come to think of it he doesn't just have the healing factor. The kyuubi chakra is also corrosive, which I "think" helps in conjunction against poisons and sedatives. Literally burning and dissolving them away.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2019
I'm sorry but as badass as batman us I cant believe he could take down naruto. Especially post madara or 4th war naruto. That's not even funny as a joke.

In the fight it actually says he has to use chakra in his limbs to match up in strength. From using chakra so much they're supposed to be stronger naturally. Like Lee having his body adjust to those ridiculous weights that I'm sure batman could never lift. Then push beyond when actively using chakra to enhance.

As I've said before batman does train to face stronger opponents but that's evasions and deflection. Not outright force to force blocking and overpowering without using some super suit that enhances his strength which he does not use.

Batman doesnt have the strength in his legs to run along side a speeding car with raw strength alone damnit.

Also dont get him holding back so much, so obviously against someone he should know has taken down the likes of superman. He isnt that stupid.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2019
That's depressing. I was bummed backfire didnt follow him and have her turn around her life thanks to him. Instead shes captured and now going to have more grief forced on her.
3,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »