Reviews for NU: RedX Rising
DecPulse chapter 21 . 6/23
Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't know why but every fanfic that involves with Batman always thinks his like a god.. I mean COME ON! BATMAN WAS TRained by this world's Martial artists. who can't even be half the Ninja's in Naruto.. and HE CAN'T EVEN defeat a damn clown. WHILE Naruto took on enemies that can narrate his own REVIVAL( Madara). and your saying his getting beaten by BATMAN?! ARE YOU STUPID AUTHOR? NARUTO TOOK DOWN MADARA, your FANFICTION EVEN STATES SO, A MAN THAT CAN PRACTICALLY BE CALLED A GOD OF SHINOBI,, and you're saying Naruto can't even beat a Man who is clearly not as good, as well trained as Naruto?
This is why Batman fans shouldn't right fanfic they, overestimate him to the point it's CRINGY.

100 to 0 real quick. DISAPPOINTING FANFIC
Wtf chapter 58 . 5/27
U srsly just did a narutoxravenxjinx? Wtf dude?
4everfictional chapter 1 . 4/22
I'm interested.
Mathew5641 chapter 58 . 3/4
I love your story it was amazing and well done I can't read your other stories though right now but when I find the time to read them I know that they will be just as good as this story

Keep up the good work and may we meet in the halls of Valhalla
armegedonknight chapter 58 . 1/12
The reunion at the end with his mom felt overly forced and rushed. Especially since the Uchiha clan were the actual holders of the Karasu (Crow/Raven) summoning contract. Even at the end, you mentioned the Wolf and Dragon contracts. Neither of which (to my knowledge) are claimed in cannon. Inventing some nonsense about her gaining the contract and hiding it from Konohagakure due to her being an Uzushiogakure princess would have been a plausible storyline.
armegedonknight chapter 53 . 1/12
Did you purposely adjust certain jutsu to fit your story better? The Deva path abilities "Bansho Ten'in" and "Shinra Tensei" are the forces of attraction and repulsion respectively with "Chibaku Tensei" being a superior form of attraction. The abilities are clearly listened and defined in the Naruto Wiki. (A quick Google search for "Rinnegan abilities" helped me verify your inability to fact check.)
Azrael Garm chapter 58 . 12/11/2016
You know that feeling when you get done with a good story and you sit there and don't know what to do with yourself? This story has never failed to give me that feeling, and this is the third time I've reread it. And I know that sometime in the future i'm going to come back and reread this again and still get that feeling.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 58 . 11/26/2016
This was brilliant. Wish there were more Naruto x Teen Titan crossovers.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I'm hooked already.
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 58 . 11/21/2016
PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS STORY! Please, finish the rest of it! I also still can't get enough of the Naruto x Raven pairing, so please don't change that in this story! It's been so well established!
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
I'm surprised we didn't see Naruto's birth with the way we kept going flashback into flashback.

The writing seems fine but I'm questioning the scene/sequence writing.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
Calling it now, Harem
CMVreud chapter 26 . 9/1/2016
Oh, Oh ! Here ! Take meeeee~! I know the answer! Pleaseeeee! I know the answer to "What's up with Pinkie Pie (Sakura)".
She's p-[-lease stand by for this spoilers Alert, it has now ended]-nd do you know what? I don't care.
CMVreud chapter 23 . 9/1/2016
I wonder why the two of them can't share Naruto, he has stamina for... a lot of girlfriends
CMVreud chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
Is it just me or did you make Naruto dumb here?
3,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »