Reviews for NU: RedX Rising
lolo nade chapter 8 . 6/6
I'm done.
lolo nade chapter 8 . 6/6
if naruto defeated kakashi neji and sasuke at the same time, how is he struggling against robin?
joeyblast chapter 2 . 4/30
So, which Naruto Ultimate came first?
Fear Z Deadpool chapter 1 . 3/31
Badass intro so captivating. In looking forward to reading this
rorpuissant chapter 21 . 3/30
Wow this had to be the most bullshit fight you ever wrote. I don't mean to insult, but every actions could have been avoided with even one jutsu, every explanation you used for the Batman to win a fight where he should have been outclassed just threw away about chakra and its properties and Naruto's way of fighting was so far from what he usually does that your Sasuke would feel insulted.

I know a lot of author can rightly think the Batman can fight everything but you clearly went full nobrainer on this fight.
jangoman1579 chapter 11 . 3/26
Bullshit. That wouldn't end in a tie since he is using the oodama rasengan
bejamin chapter 58 . 12/28/2017
excelente fanfic no se si lo continuaras pero aun asi muy buen final y excelente trama, y los personajes fueron bien desarrollados, continua realizando fanfinc de esta manera
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
You know I have tried , really hard but still can't make any fucking sense to the events in the story.
Blazing heart frigid soul chapter 58 . 8/15/2017
Sigh mental note don't read 58 chapters with long word counts in a short period of time again. It took me what 2 - 3 days. Anyway I loved this I didn't expect it to be so compelling that I'd read it completely in one go I expected I'd take a week or two off here and there. But this kept pulling me back in any how I'm probably going to read the next one now. I honestly kinda hoped he'd end up in a relationship with blackfire she and he had just as much in common as Raven and him in this story. I'm still for Raven and naruto don't get me wong but wean you had Starfire explain how tamarins love it kinda felt like a flag was raised. So I'm going to go read the next 12 chapters sigh I must be a masochist. Well I should be able to cover 12 by morning unless they are to long.
Guest chapter 58 . 8/3/2017
god damn. This Naruto is less likable than Sasuke during his avenger psycho mode in Original Naruto.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
It takes a teen to appreciate your plot and an angsty bitter fuck with a chip on his shoulder to even think this Naruto is an interesting Main character... made worse when this little dipshit made a girl blush that easily. Mary Sue all the way.
Shaydrall chapter 58 . 7/25/2017
Great fic, really enjoyed all the different characters and general stuff happening. The whole three way thing with Jinx though... really? It really just doesn't fit. Honestly I think you should just edit it out.
Kitsune80 chapter 21 . 7/23/2017
To answer decpulse. One answer you'll find that explains everything, yet nothing is simple. He's THE MOTHERFING BATMAN. Most times i would end it with a 'nough said, but I don't think that will satisfy you. See the only way to truly defeat the joker is killing him. Plain as that. The no killing rule prohibits that. With that said, batman has an extensive record of defeating men that rival gods, yes he uses gadgets, but he's literally been in the absolute peak condition that the human body can reach for over some amount of years. With a cunning mind that is second to few. As well with the near endless resources at his disposal. He is the motherfing batman.
DecPulse chapter 21 . 6/23/2017
Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't know why but every fanfic that involves with Batman always thinks his like a god.. I mean COME ON! BATMAN WAS TRained by this world's Martial artists. who can't even be half the Ninja's in Naruto.. and HE CAN'T EVEN defeat a damn clown. WHILE Naruto took on enemies that can narrate his own REVIVAL( Madara). and your saying his getting beaten by BATMAN?! ARE YOU STUPID AUTHOR? NARUTO TOOK DOWN MADARA, your FANFICTION EVEN STATES SO, A MAN THAT CAN PRACTICALLY BE CALLED A GOD OF SHINOBI,, and you're saying Naruto can't even beat a Man who is clearly not as good, as well trained as Naruto?
This is why Batman fans shouldn't right fanfic they, overestimate him to the point it's CRINGY.

100 to 0 real quick. DISAPPOINTING FANFIC
Wtf chapter 58 . 5/27/2017
U srsly just did a narutoxravenxjinx? Wtf dude?
3,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »