Reviews for NU: RedX Rising
AvidReader2425 chapter 12 . 44m
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter, though I am curious where the fox is in all of this
AvidReader2425 chapter 11 . 1h
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter, I wonder how Naruto can get his skills back up to snuff, and improve them later on. If he was able to beat Madara, he should be insanely powerful and skilled
AvidReader2425 chapter 10 . 1h
Thanks for another entertaining chapter.,.,.
AvidReader2425 chapter 9 . 1h
Looking forward to seeing how Naruto will act from here on out,
AvidReader2425 chapter 8 . 1h
Thanks for another entertaining chapter.,.
AvidReader2425 chapter 7 . 2h
Thanks for another fun chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 2h
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 2h
Thanks for another excellent and very fun chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 3h
Thanks for another entertaining chapter, I hope you manage to get all of his inheritance
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 3h
Thanks for another entertaining chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 3h
Definitely didn’t expect his mother to have been around, and for him to see what he saw, excellent chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 3h
Entertaining opening chapter, definitely interesting
Kingkong101 chapter 58 . 3/31
This has got to be the most biggest piece of shit I have ever read it my life
dylangaray06 chapter 58 . 1/17
traducido a español:

creador por favor decir si va a subir la siguiente temporada o ya no va a subir mas de esta historia tan detallada a tal punto de la perfección . si o no va a subirla ya que la ultima ves que subió algo a su canal de fanfiction lleva ya casi 2 años medios (2 1/2 año)sin subir nada por lo menos sube la siguiente temporada . por favor sube mas fanfics ... RedX Rising.

traducido a ingles:

creator please say if you will upload the following season or will not upload more of this story so detailed to such a point of perfection. Yes or no he is going to upload it since the last time he uploaded something to his fanfiction channel, he has been almost 2 average years (2 1/2 years) without uploading anything, at least he uploads the following season. please upload more fanfics...RedX Rising.
dredd44 chapter 9 . 12/25/2020
stupid chapter, just lost interest in this story
3,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »