Reviews for NU: RedX Rising
You know I have tried , really hard but still can't make any fucking sense to the events in the story.
Saint of vice koncor chapter 58 . 8/15
Sigh mental note don't read 58 chapters with long word counts in a short period of time again. It took me what 2 - 3 days. Anyway I loved this I didn't expect it to be so compelling that I'd read it completely in one go I expected I'd take a week or two off here and there. But this kept pulling me back in any how I'm probably going to read the next one now. I honestly kinda hoped he'd end up in a relationship with blackfire she and he had just as much in common as Raven and him in this story. I'm still for Raven and naruto don't get me wong but wean you had Starfire explain how tamarins love it kinda felt like a flag was raised. So I'm going to go read the next 12 chapters sigh I must be a masochist. Well I should be able to cover 12 by morning unless they are to long.
god damn. This Naruto is less likable than Sasuke during his avenger psycho mode in Original Naruto.
It takes a teen to appreciate your plot and an angsty bitter fuck with a chip on his shoulder to even think this Naruto is an interesting Main character... made worse when this little dipshit made a girl blush that easily. Mary Sue all the way.
Shaydrall chapter 58 . 7/25
Great fic, really enjoyed all the different characters and general stuff happening. The whole three way thing with Jinx though... really? It really just doesn't fit. Honestly I think you should just edit it out.
Kitsune80 chapter 21 . 7/23
To answer decpulse. One answer you'll find that explains everything, yet nothing is simple. He's THE MOTHERFING BATMAN. Most times i would end it with a 'nough said, but I don't think that will satisfy you. See the only way to truly defeat the joker is killing him. Plain as that. The no killing rule prohibits that. With that said, batman has an extensive record of defeating men that rival gods, yes he uses gadgets, but he's literally been in the absolute peak condition that the human body can reach for over some amount of years. With a cunning mind that is second to few. As well with the near endless resources at his disposal. He is the motherfing batman.
DecPulse chapter 21 . 6/23
Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't know why but every fanfic that involves with Batman always thinks his like a god.. I mean COME ON! BATMAN WAS TRained by this world's Martial artists. who can't even be half the Ninja's in Naruto.. and HE CAN'T EVEN defeat a damn clown. WHILE Naruto took on enemies that can narrate his own REVIVAL( Madara). and your saying his getting beaten by BATMAN?! ARE YOU STUPID AUTHOR? NARUTO TOOK DOWN MADARA, your FANFICTION EVEN STATES SO, A MAN THAT CAN PRACTICALLY BE CALLED A GOD OF SHINOBI,, and you're saying Naruto can't even beat a Man who is clearly not as good, as well trained as Naruto?
This is why Batman fans shouldn't right fanfic they, overestimate him to the point it's CRINGY.

100 to 0 real quick. DISAPPOINTING FANFIC
Wtf chapter 58 . 5/27
U srsly just did a narutoxravenxjinx? Wtf dude?
4everfictional chapter 1 . 4/22
I'm interested.
Mathew5641 chapter 58 . 3/4
I love your story it was amazing and well done I can't read your other stories though right now but when I find the time to read them I know that they will be just as good as this story

Keep up the good work and may we meet in the halls of Valhalla
armegedonknight chapter 58 . 1/12
The reunion at the end with his mom felt overly forced and rushed. Especially since the Uchiha clan were the actual holders of the Karasu (Crow/Raven) summoning contract. Even at the end, you mentioned the Wolf and Dragon contracts. Neither of which (to my knowledge) are claimed in cannon. Inventing some nonsense about her gaining the contract and hiding it from Konohagakure due to her being an Uzushiogakure princess would have been a plausible storyline.
armegedonknight chapter 53 . 1/12
Did you purposely adjust certain jutsu to fit your story better? The Deva path abilities "Bansho Ten'in" and "Shinra Tensei" are the forces of attraction and repulsion respectively with "Chibaku Tensei" being a superior form of attraction. The abilities are clearly listened and defined in the Naruto Wiki. (A quick Google search for "Rinnegan abilities" helped me verify your inability to fact check.)
Azrael Garm chapter 58 . 12/11/2016
You know that feeling when you get done with a good story and you sit there and don't know what to do with yourself? This story has never failed to give me that feeling, and this is the third time I've reread it. And I know that sometime in the future i'm going to come back and reread this again and still get that feeling.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 58 . 11/26/2016
This was brilliant. Wish there were more Naruto x Teen Titan crossovers.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 1 . 11/24/2016