Reviews for Rubicon
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
A great story. Very well written.
aaryn chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
love it! it's perfect!
White dragon lady chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
is there no more? Please update soon! I want to read what occurs to Christine, will she love him back? I enjoyed reading this and I hope that the next chapter is just as god! :D
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is why I hate Erik so much. This is a great start, but it would be so much better if Raoul came and saved her. As it is, you leave me cringing and vexed. Excellent writing. *shoots daggers at Erik*
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is just wonderful! I love it. You've captured the both of them perfectly. I'm glad you resurrected this and decided to post it. :D

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
bwayphantomrose chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is spectacular. Very in-character for both of them, and a wonderful fill-in scene for what happened in the musical. Erik is being rough and still gentle, and Christine is reacting in the exact way she should.

This is fabulous. I, for one, am very glad you posted this. A secret little part of me wishes you woud keep going...
VeroniqueClaire chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I'm so happy to see you're posting the old stories - you were one of my favorite authors on Aria, and it doesn't look like the site will be revived anytime soon. In particular, I had a soft spot for the emotion-wrenching masterpieces that were the mannequin stories. I like to think I'm not an emotional sadist, but truly, it was astonishing to read pieces that carried Erik's character from unexpected delight to depths of despair so convincingly. Hopefully they're on your list of stories to put up here.

I'm similarly happy to see Rubicon - you've got a real talent for writing dialog and characterization, and they're in fine form here.
Burlesque Romantique chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hmm, I definatly like it. It is quite similar to ALW's version, but somehow darker...I love it!
user789685445978 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Well, I am very glad that you didn't let this sit and collect dust forever! You know how much I enjoy this fill-in scene and how I've been after you to rewrite it; does that mean I can start begging you to rewrite and post other things you've written in the past now? ;)