Reviews for Our Hearts Beat As One
Leonixon chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Oh gosh this is so gooooood. I love the way you characterize the twins. Please write more! (Sorry if this review is so short it's late and I'm tired and it didn't want to go to bed without giving you some sort of review. :D)
fear4everleading chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
If you ever feel like updating that would be AWESOME! Totally love your book! Could you please do a follow up one on when Ratchet found out the twins age? Cuz I just wanted to read how everyone reacted and stuff. Keep writing
Jessie07 chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Excellent story! Leave it to Sideswipe to be drunk during an emergency. Keep up the great work! :D
Katea-Nui chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
I really hope this hasn't been abandoned! I really kinda want to see what happens after the Smokescreen thing. And the Twin Twist thing... I do hope there's more. It was lovely.
tamiiland chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
Please more? ;u; This is soooo good!
kaiiju chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
I never thought that I would hear Sunny say that it is only cosmetic damage. XD

I wonder what made Sideswipe do that? Not much can get that amount of emotion out of him. Or at least in public.
kaiiju chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Part of my favorite content for this chapter is the fact that Sunstreaker thinks that it is Hot Rod's role in life to have an ugly paintjob. The other part is the ending line. Priceless.
Tiamat1972 chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Yay! She's back!

Poor Sideswipe! All broken sparked over that slagger Smokescreen. Can't wait for more.

One nitpick though (sorry!). I found it a little hard to read with those huge paragraphs. Did FFN kill your formatting?
annea101 chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
wow i wonder what happened to the battle sirens hmmm maby a prank?
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
Thier is no twins like the Lambro twins great chapter good work, can't wait for an update.
annea101 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
you are going to do sequels for some of these right? like children, sixth sense, lovers and teammates?
Demons Kin chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
awwwww poor Sides and Sunny I wana hug'em
Radiant Riot chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
I.. cannot.. stop laughing.. at this.. chapter. Pure genius.
The Perfect Spell chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Hehe poor Sideswipe. Make-up smexing with Ratchet? ;)

Wonderful series of fics, I love your characterisations. Update soon please.
notinusebutididn'twanttodelete chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
update soon or you die XD

can't wait for the next one

YAY SUNNY AND SIDES