Reviews for Naruto: Demon of the Red Wind
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story and I cant wait to read more keep up the good work
azuresilverfox chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
how come no one has connected narutoand the demon of the red wind? why doesn't Tsunade just resign, exercise her travel rights and leave?
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Could use a little retooling and the movie quotes stick out like a sore thumb. Still could be interesting. Why not a good Kyuubi that pretends to be evil?
DarkRealmFox chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This must be updated it is AWSOME. i think kyuubi should be evil and good.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
FAVES.
Eien Samsara chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
its good update soon
minyaka14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
sweetie you have to finish this story cus it sounds awesome and it is awesome. I totally like it, so PLEASE UPDATE the story. And as afar as pairings go maybe naruto and itachi, Just PLEASE UPDATE the story.
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
awsome hope you make another chapter. this is an awsome story. YAY LEMONS! :)
thy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
update
LawfullyDecietfulElly chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
O, I really liked this. ) I'd really like to read the rest soon. Hmm..About Kyuubi I'm kind of conflicted. Evil Kyuubi is kind of fun but Good Kyuubi is too and both are great story building blocks. I'd guess I'd have to go with something in the middle. Not Neutral, but a mix of Evil and Good-a vengeful but caring Kyuubi is the best kind! D Please update soon~

-LDE
Funeral of the Fallen Musician chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Great story! And to answer the question about kyuubi, first kyuubi should be a female, second she should be good all the through.
Phiix of the Dark Soul chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
nice story. a little confusing in the beging but still great. update soon
kyuubi hokage chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I think it would be a good idea to make her and Naruto evil and bent on destroying Konoha and watch the people suffer
LadyEmber chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
It's good, no scratch that, it's very good.

And I'm loving the descriptions of Naruto in the bingo book

can't wait for Naruto's revenge!
Crimson Shikyo chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
when the next chapter coming? i've waited long enough! continue the story god dammit!