Reviews for Into the Soul Society
AriaBelikov chapter 20 . 1/11
He Has Kirara! He does Dosen't he? He just described her to a T! Is she still alive? Oh man if he tries anything with Kagome it isn;t gong to end well with him. Nope, InuYasha will make sure of that.
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 43 . 9/11/2013
I have enjoyed this story. To be honest this is the second time to read it. the first time, I hardly heard about the Bleach anime until my friend told me about it. So I made it to the 270th episode and know whose is who and such. The reason I read it the second time was because I only made it to the 10 chapter. But now it all made sense.
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 22 . 8/25/2013
Now that really surprised me. Miroku's back!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 43 . 5/27/2013
Love it! Hoping that Shippo will somehow be able to appear in the sequel!
BaconLover chapter 36 . 12/30/2012
Where the hell is ichigo in this fight?!
Poketto Nezumi chapter 43 . 7/13/2012
First of all, I want to thank you for the hard work and effort that you put into this story. I found your fan fiction quite a few days ago and just couldn't stop reading. I'm sorry that I couldn't have reviewed any sooner.

Each one of your chapters were filled with stunning details and the characters rarely/never seem out of place. The way you blended two of my favorite anime together was amazing. The story had more of a focus towards the Inu gang but the plot seem like something that might've come from an actual Bleach arc.

I especially love how you had a little fluff here and there between Kagome and Inuyasha (more of sweet moments) but never any lime, lol. There's some authors out there that tend to go a little too deep into details with those things.

Your battle scenes were also very well written and creative. The entire time I felt as though I was watching an actual Bleach battle, so very well crafted indeed.

The time that you invested into the plot line was very worth it. All the little details were tied together neatly and the entire story itself progressed quite smoothly. I love how you introduced Miroku as a Captain level Shinigami and how you managed to tie Sango into the story too. I only wish I could have seen Sango and Inuyasha's bankai. Maybe you could include that in the sequel?

As for mistakes and typos, there were some grammar errors along with punctuation and spelling, but most were minor and barely noticable at all. There was also a time when you wrote Inuyasha as the fifth seat instead of the fourth, but it's okay. We all make those mistakes and I highly doubt that I would have done any better, maybe worse lol.

I really encourage you to go ahead and write a sequel soon. Maybe this time you could somehow pull Shippou, Sessoumaru, and the other demons into your fan fiction. I already love how you had Bankotsu revived as an Arrancar under Aizen's rule. The sequel would definitively be an interesting read. I hope you do write one because I'll be one of the first to read!

Thank you again for the hard work, effort, and time that you dedicated to this story. Write again soon! Oh and, go Asian! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
great!
ilovetosmilee chapter 35 . 2/11/2012
Omg. Wow. Okay...back to reading.

Also, glad to see Ichigo back. I was beginning to wonder where he had run off to. (:
ilovetosmilee chapter 34 . 2/11/2012
Omg. Well. That was definitely an emotional rollercoster!

But I'm super glad that Kagome survived the kidnapping! I actually loved the way you introduce Sango in this chapter and how she left her position in Soul Society because she disagreed with the demon genocide. (:
ilovetosmilee chapter 33 . 2/10/2012
I'm back!

Wow. This chapter was really well written and I'm excited to finish this story. (:
ilovetosmilee chapter 31 . 1/23/2012
Yay! FINALLY Kagome is relatively safe! (:

I also like that Miroku and Yoruichi are friends.
ilovetosmilee chapter 30 . 1/23/2012
Oh. Em. Gee.

Do you have any idea how many emotions you just put me through in that chapter?

Ah! *back to reading*
ilovetosmilee chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
Hi! I'm reviewing! One, because this is a fantastic story (just with minor spelling errors) and two, because you deserve them!

So..I'm kind of curious where Inuyasha went off to...I'm mean clearly I hope to protect Kagome...but I guess I have to keep reading to find out! Also, I really liked the different Zanpakuto that you used in this chapter. (:
ilovetosmilee chapter 28 . 1/23/2012
Ah! I'm just waiting for someone to realize that Naruku is behind this! D:
ilovetosmilee chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
Omg! Miruko! I'm loving how you find ways to put the characters from Inuyasha into this story! At first I thought it would be the guy from the filler arc but I figured it when I read the hair part of his description. (: