Reviews for Into the Soul Society
Jjvalour chapter 30 . 2/7/2009
Whoo boy...
Ldsprincess chapter 30 . 2/7/2009
YOU YOU YOU!... you just had to stop it there didn't you!

i knew at some point he would get kagome and she would be saved by inuyasha and co., and they would also save kirara, i think rukia's captain should come and help, or something i dunno.

plz update soon plz plz plz plz plz!

Ldsprincess
Jjvalour chapter 29 . 1/31/2009
Longest Bleach fic I've ever read, crossover or not.

Two thumbs way up.

I'm guessing that Sango's a Hollow/Arrancar, just a guess.
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 29 . 1/30/2009
Wow, what an amazing chapter. I'm no good at writing fighting sequences, and I'm always impressed by people who can...and yours are some of the best I have ever seen. Wonderful job! I can't wait to find out what happens next, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Miroku's style of fighting as a Shinigami...

Blackdragon

aka Nala-chan
Ldsprincess chapter 29 . 1/29/2009
i know i've said this before but i'm gonna say it again, your good, and i've said this before too, when does sango pop up, and when does kagome and kirara come out?
Sassybratt chapter 29 . 1/28/2009
I am so jealous! You are such a great writer, especially when it comes to battle scenes. It feels as if I'm watching actual episodes, rather then reading. Great job! And I loved the weapon he used. It was very original and exciting, considering most weapons are some type of sword. I loved it. And the eye thing was pretty cool as well.

I can't wait to see Miroku's fighting style and how he'll overcome this assailant. And where is Inuyasha in all this? Is Sango ever going to show up? Will Kagome get kidnapped? So many questions, so many answers, only which you can give.

By the way, I think Hitsugaya is my favorite captain. He's awesome. lol. So glad you gave him such a big part in this story. Hope you update again soon because you know this is one of my favorites. And don't let a lack of reviews discourage you. Although it is a bit depressing at times, just keep updating for the sake of us who do review. Again, loved it and hope you continue soon! ;b
Belletiger BT chapter 29 . 1/28/2009
finally miroku will fight!

I can't wait to see what will be his styles. Maybe he will show some monk tricks as well

PLease, update ASAP!
mngurl07 chapter 29 . 1/28/2009
good story, keep up the good work.

ps. I loved the details of the story.
Rhianna224 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
sweet
Sassybratt chapter 28 . 1/22/2009
I loved this. You know I did and I can't wait to see what happens with Naraku and Hitsugaya and everything. You keep the reader interested. Sorry I couldn't leave a longer review but its late and I have to get up early for a funeral. I'll make it up to you next chapter. Continue soon please! ;b
COAIM chapter 28 . 1/22/2009
;) good chapter, interesting.
darkangel0212 chapter 28 . 1/22/2009
plz keep up the good work on your story
thefarmguy chapter 27 . 1/14/2009
This is one of your better chapters in terms of a suspenseful ending. I will look forward to the action that gets put into the next chapter with the beginning of the battles.

Good story and keep going!
joellen818 chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
pls let the guy haryka is tlkiong about be uraharra or isshin id prefer uraharra but isshins good too
Sassybratt chapter 27 . 1/14/2009
I was hoping you would update today. Great job as always.

I absolutely LOVED the part with Miroku talking about Sango. His pain was evident and Inuyasha's bits about finding her kept hope alive there is still a chance she may appear in this story. I hope she does, but since the battle has already begun, when is there a time for her to come in? And what about Kirara?

I'm so excited for the battle to begin because even though I have loved the story since the beginning, its about time the real action starts. Besides, I want to read when the Inuyasha gang find out its Naraku behind the attacks. And I had to laugh a bit when Miroku mentioned moving the stone and Kagome to different locations at the last captains' meeting. He just doesn't give up, does he? lol.

So overall, this has to be my favorite chapter so far because it includes so much information, and yet is exciting all the same. Please, PLEASE, continue soon! You know I love it! ;b
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »