Reviews for Into the Soul Society
kelliko chapter 28 . 1/23/2012
Ah! I'm just waiting for someone to realize that Naruku is behind this! D:
kelliko chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
Omg! Miruko! I'm loving how you find ways to put the characters from Inuyasha into this story! At first I thought it would be the guy from the filler arc but I figured it when I read the hair part of his description. (:
kelliko chapter 21 . 1/17/2012
I love it.

Well not the whole "Naruku trying to kidnap Kagome only to sacrifice her for his own selfish reasons" part because let's face it, who really wants to see one of the main characters die? I could do without that part...but then there would be a story! Haha.

I know you wrote this a long time ago but I truly have enjoyed reading this. Bleach has A LOT of characters and you've managed wonderfully to give each character a part of this story. (:
kelliko chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
Ha. (: Inuyasha at school. :P
kelliko chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
*girlish squeal!* Awww. (: The Inuyasha and Kagome moment was just too cute.

Um. I'm sorry I'm spamming you with reviews but I'm kind of in love with this story. (: and how you write everyone's characters so well.
kelliko chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
Ahh! Inuyasha is going to the living world! (: I'm such a fan-girl. Heh. (:

Also, I liked the little added moments between Ichigo and Rukia. (:
kelliko chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
In reference to the last chapter: Feh. He would be in Squad 11. (:

Also. I swear if Tite Kubo ever writes a love story for Ichigo's life, I hope it's with Rukia. (:
kelliko chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Ahhhhh! INUYASHA! Omg. Omg. Omg. Yaaaaaayyyyy! *girlish squeal* :D :D :D Eeeeek! So excited!

Ahem. Okay. Now to go back and finish this chapter.
kelliko chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Ahhhh...I keep waiting for Inuyasha to pop up somewhere in this story!

Although...now I also have to worry about another kidnapping. Glad to know that Ichigo is two for two on saving important female characters in Bleach.
kelliko chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
You said that you thought that the KikyouKagome scene sucked but I actually like it. You wrote a different side of Kikyou other than just rude bitch. I like this better.

Also...when I was reading the scene where the Clan is talking, you kept describing people in the group and I was just waiting to be able to recongize one from the past. I didn't expect to see Naruku at the end! Mad that he's still alive? Yes. Was it a surprise? Yes. Intrigued how it will fit together? Yes. (:
kelliko chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
I have 35 chapters left to read. I hope Inuyasha is in at least one of them. (:
kelliko chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Ah! I love it already!
kelliko chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
You are writing a story on two of my favorite animes? Omg. I am so excited to read this! :D
camogirl28 chapter 43 . 12/1/2011
please write more to the story Into the Soul Society I would like a sequel to this wonderful story.
beckerboop chapter 18 . 1/13/2011
lolz inuyashas reaction to uryu made me laugh XD also i liked the bit of fluff with inuyasha and kagome w
381 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »