Reviews for Into the Soul Society
beckerboop chapter 15 . 1/13/2011
YES FINALLY! sorry iv been imagining that situation for like 10 chapters XD better than i pictured it actually XDDD anyway, awesome chapter once again and sorry for not reviewing every chapter ; im usually too caught up in the story itself to review. too eager to read the next chapter ya know? speaking of which, READING ON!
beckerboop chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
lol ichigo and rukia fighting all the time somewhat reminds me of inuyasha and kagome and their silly antics XD sometimes i half expect rukia to shout SIT and for ichigo to faceplant into the ground XDDD anywho, great chapter once again, cant wait to read on!
beckerboop chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
seems to me like they fit together perfectly! i think that as rather creative of you to make the monks and priestesses quinceys. well done!
beckerboop chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i liked this chapter! it explained a lot and was very well written. cant wait to read more!
Alechaos Ogigio chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hate, hate, hate, hate. sorry, i like to do the opposite of what is asked. great beginning.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 22 . 12/11/2010
YAY! A nother futal gang memb er acounted for!
GoldenGriffiness chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
This is realy good, YAY Kirara's alive, shes my favorite out of both shows. Shippo quote: Don't worry about Kirara she's the most sensible in are group! LOL so true... Anyway, I hope Shippo survived, I think before you said he was looking less human, that would be interesting to see. Urk I HATE THE CLOWN CAPTAN! He is a sick mangled creepy pain in the neck. Agreed?

That said I think you captured evarybodys personalitys perfectly, I hope you right a sequall, forgive me if their already is one, I havn't checked yet. Thanks for a great story!

GGN
AKARY YAMI chapter 43 . 5/26/2010
hi

i was reading this strory and now after 2 days

i finaly reach the end

but now i want it to conty thanks to the epilogue

so i will wait for it

hope you make a sequel soon
Ldsprincess chapter 43 . 4/2/2010
i've been waiting for a sign that there will be a sequal, but nothing has happened... will there be one and if so, when? please continue, i would like to see what would happen in the sequal!it looks really interesting...
A Writer Wannabee chapter 43 . 2/28/2010
When I said I wanted to see how you would write Sesshoumarou... this is way even better (of course I still want you to write Sesshy.)

First off, I'd like to apologize that I was not able to review sooner and I still yet have to reread your

Oh well, great epilogue. You had combined the conclusion of this story and what you wanted to happen in the sequel. And since maybe you're using Bleach villains, I get to see some Bleach character development.

It would be interesting since you would be writing an actual arc in the manga. I'd like to see how are you going to fair against Kubo Tite's works. hahaha

I will be looking forward for the sequel.:)
DeLaLunaLove chapter 20 . 2/10/2010
awsome story
Xireana Prime chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
wow! i have one question, dose she run into inuyasha? or dose she fall for uryu? i hope it's one of the other!
Olileslie chapter 22 . 1/16/2010
Yay for Miroku! I rather like the modifications you made to his uniform. It very much suits him. Did you have a reason behind the last name you chose for him?

You know, every time you use Yamamoto in this story, I get angry. This is a compliment, not a bad thing. I can't stand him! He's just written so well, all holier-than-thou and supremely "just." I rarely like what he has to say in the manga and anime, and you've continued the trend here. All in all, very good characterization.
Olileslie chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
Well, I think you did a terrific job fitting so much information into one chapter. Lots of exposition, but it still managed to move along quite nicely.
Olileslie chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
"Reaching into his robes, he pulled out a small box, which he smashed against the ground with deliberate force. The ceramic token shattered to pieces, releasing a large cloud of mysterious smoke. Scooping up his sister’s body, Sensui leapt into the strange substance just in time to escape his relentless pursuers."

This genuinely made me smile, a martial artist using a smoke bomb to escape that wasn't soley misdirection. Sweet :)

I have studied the Japanese language for four years now, and while I do not claim to be an expert (no where near, in fact), I love it when I see someone research it and use it appropriately in their work. I can't tell you how it irks me when I see it misspelled and added for "cuteness." That being said, Keito's zanpakuto and attacks were very interesting.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »