Reviews for Into the Soul Society
Olileslie chapter 17 . 1/14/2010
I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I think you do a very good job of writing action scenes. Also, I really like how Inuyasha's new weapon retained wind. I also though Kamikaze was a fitting name.
Olileslie chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
I imagine that when this was first released, your readers were probably quite huffy about having to wait for the next chapter. I'm very happy that all I have to do is click the next button. Cliff hangers make for simultaneously great and frustrating reading.
Olileslie chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
Hooray for reunions! That was a good one. That me very happy. My inner-fangirl is quite jubilant right now. ;)
Olileslie chapter 14 . 1/13/2010
You know, I thought Rukia's situation with Kaien was very touching when I first read it, and again when I first saw it animated. I enjoyed reading it again here as a flashback. I have to say I love that Kagome noted that Ichigo and Rukia were quite like Inuyasha and herself. Though Kubo-sensei has stated he never intended to bring romance into the series, I always felt that Ichigo and Rukia were not only an obvious couple, but one whose portrayal was very real and honest. I'm glad you've included this in your own work.
Olileslie chapter 13 . 1/13/2010
I don't think I would categorize this as filler, but there was a lot of stuff that had to be put out there, which generally means less jam-packed action. Not to say that that's a bad thing, but it is often necessary, and I think you handled it well. There was nowhere in this chapter where I was thinking "Holy cow, hurry up and end already." Good job!
Olileslie chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
"Although Captain Unohana wore a cheerful expression, her eyes burned with an intense fire that might have been enough to scare Kenpachi if it had been directed towards the Squad 11 Captain."

That was my favorite sentence of the chapter. I could totally visualize it.

I very much enjoyed how you worked Inuyasha into Squad 11. Perfect fit. The only thing I can say I had issue with is the suicide. I absolutely can not see that as a choice Inuyasha would make. Despite that, still a terrific chapter.
Olileslie chapter 11 . 1/13/2010
Yay for battle scenes! Looking forward to the next chapter, but for now, bed time. Its 3:30AM where I am now, and I need to get up at 8:00, so no more reading for me tonight.

It really made me sad to see Hitsugaya hurt, but it really demonstrates the danger Naraku presents. Well done!
Olileslie chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
I fully realize that I'm reviewing after you've completed this, but I would like you to know that I have found very few fics that I've ever been compelled to comment on once, let alone after each chapter as I've done so far with this story. I find your story-telling to be compelling, and it surprised me when I read at the end of this chapter that few people reviewed the previous. If anything, I think after I finish this story, I will be more inclined to leave reviews. It's a shame when an author creates such a well written and intersting story isn't shown appreciation. What ever happens in your life, I hope you continue to tell stories because I think you have a gift. Continue to share the wealth and know that it is both admired and appreciated.
Olileslie chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
I very much enjoyed the scene with Kikyo. I will admit I was never a Kikyo fan, but by the end of the manga, I had gained a respect for her. I think your scene has given me more of a reason to like her. Well done.

I think its hilarious the the big bad clan leader was killed off immediately. Just when you think you know whats gonna go down, villain wise, someone even more sinister shows up. Brilliant! Resurrecting Naraku is also a plus because he's one of those characters you just love to hate.

Great chapter!
Olileslie chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
And the plot thickens...

I'll have you know I had planned to go to sleep after this chapter, but the last few chapters have made that entirely impossible. I am thoroughly fascinated.
Olileslie chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
I just wanted to say I'm looking forward to the interaction between Uryu and Kaogome. He's so taciturn, and she's...well, she certainly has a way with people.
Olileslie chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
I quite enjoy how Ichigo and Kagome interact. They're both headstrong characters, so I like how they are butting heads at the moment.
Olileslie chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Ichigo and Rukia argue...all is right with the world. ;)
Olileslie chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I happen to think the way you tied these two anime together works quite well. I don't think I'd have thought of connecting the Quincy's to the miko and monks, so it's a good thing that you're the one who thought of this story. I'm curious, what inspired you to write this?
Olileslie chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Well, you didn't disappoint. I think you write the Bleach characters rather well. I especially loved that bit about Rukia's smile that was meant to be warm and welcoming. She's my favorite Bleach character and it always makes me happy when she's not been turned into someone very unlike her vibrant, unique self.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »