Reviews for The Search for Something More
alwaysandforever08 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
This is such a beautiful, well-written story and I love it so much! Wonderful job!
Ambiguous21 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
This was such a wonderful story.
Boardchick chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
You updated! Thank you so much for finishing this story. I must have somehow missed the update a year ago, but I happened to notice that there was a new chapter. As I said in a previous review, I love your take on Haley and Nathan's early relationship. While I love what played out in Season 1 on screen, this would have been a great way to get them together as well.
Isob3l chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
So cute.
capturemysoul chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
Wow, I can't even begin to describe how amazing this story is! By FAR one of the best stories I have EVER read! And I am a really critical reader so that is saying a lot. You captured the characters perfectly and your writing style was phenomenal! I absolutely loved this story and can't wait to read more of your stuff. It was everything a story should have and more. Seriously, this is amazing. Great work!
lenniem chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
Sweet story, captures the angst and confusion that you would imagine they would feel.
Naley23Paramore chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Wow, I really fell in love with this story! It totally made my day :) Please please make a sequel! I would love to read further about their relationship and how their peers will react to it.

Keep up the good work!
sfbxfcb chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Wonderful!
Motolid chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
I was so happy to see that you completed this story as I've been holding off on reading it until it was complete. This story was truly amazing and I think you captured all the emotions that Naley were feeling perfectly.
saderia chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
great ending.

saderia
Boardchick chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I absolutely adore this story. It is one of my favorites. You write Haley and Nathan so well-both the scenes w/them together and as individuals as they struggle in the early days of their relationship.

Please, please update!
dyan chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
love it so far, making me laugh, cry and laugh and cry at the same time! Glad that Lucas is reassuring Haley of the magic of Naley! Please update soon with Nate'S declaration of love for Hales! :)
Danni1989 chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
i love the way this is written. this is amazing. Please post the next chapter soon.
alisakuya chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
nice start. please finish
kaya17tj chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
So good. I'm happy that you are back writing this story. Its so good. :) Love that Nathan and Haley finally realize that they are in love. Now they just have to tell each other. So excited for the next chapter.