Reviews for Two for the Show
Lady Red 88 chapter 1 . 3/18
Oh I loved this Gem! Linnie McCary recommended it in a forum thread. Funnily enough I am a big fan of Kuroko no Basket and Supernatural so reading about this little basketball match was awesome! Definitely one for the Favs list. :)
dontyoucrynomore chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is adorable, and it had me grinning like a fool, and I think you write wonderfully. The brothers were completely IC, and you had their personalities spot-on––I'm insanely jealous of your characterization right now. Seriously. I am. I can totally see this happening.

So, yeah. Great, great job!
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is awesome. I cracked up at the Aladdin line, which was awkward since I'm on a public computer.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I like this story. The boys are so happy.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Basketball, the Winchesters and strawberry ice cream are 3 of the best things in the world and your story has 2 out of the three so YEAH BUDDY! :)
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I see the Hichhiker's guide and the Aladdin references!

(42 & Itty Bitty Living Space...)

Though the Aladdin is more Sammy than Dean...Oh well...
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was perfect! Just what I've been needing since the train-wreck of season 6 started...

Wonderful family moment; I could really "hear" the voices of the characters.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This made me laugh and put a big grin on my face! Loved the idea of the brothers playing basketball to decide who gets to do chores etc! It's fun to see the brothers just be brothers sometimes;-)
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I'm not gonna lie, I have been tearing this website apart for months trying to find this story. I knew I had read it somewhere and then I couldn't find it.

Anyway, I absolutely loved it. It's a neat idea that Sam and Dean would have a 'normal' way to battle out those responsibilities! Amazing and now that I finally found this, it's going on my favs list!

As Always,

A. J. Hunter
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
You're a MASTER at fluff! The world NEEDS more fluff!
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Another one rocks it! Bravo!
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Well dang, this was really good too. Seems like the perfect time to alert you. Will check out some more soon.

Phoebe
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Great story... Loved it!

"They were the sounds of brother, which had come to mean home, and sometimes even all is right with the world."- sweet.

"Sam played like he hunted: calculating, anticipating, focused, determined. Dean played like he drove: balls-out, pedal to the metal, a little wild and completely in the moment. Sam reigned over the outside shots, long arms giving him the advantage. Dean was lethal under the basket, holding onto the ball like a bulldog, taking shot after shot until it finally went in." This just some how describe the brothers so well...

God job:)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I love it! Just the way Sam and Dean play basketball, how the game often reflects what they are going through, how you described the way they moved and interacted with each other. All of it was done wonderfully and in-character. It's nice to see them being normal, having some fun, without worrying too much about anything else. Great job!
TroublingAStar chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aw.

I can see Sam torturing Dean with the emo punk rock for all of a day or two before caving and going for songs they both like. :)