Reviews for Twisted Mirror
unlisted chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
ok... Just a little confused... Matt's the one who dies... Right? Because he crossed

When the light turned red instead of green? Just a little wobbly right there, but I

Loved the story and really, I have nothing bad to say, and the fact that at the end

I had to infer that he died was my favorite. I love stories like that.
silvaaeterna chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
O... dark and twisty indeed. I rather like this, but at the same time I'm not sure what to say about it. Reads like a poem - one you have to read two or three times before you really understand it.

But hey, I like things that I don't entirely understand. If I understood it perfectly, there'd be no need to ponder and theorize about it, after all.

I love this style, though - the whole collection of moments/images structure. I like that there are very little direct quotes or character thoughts spelling things out, and everything's just dependent on the images instead.

It's all so vivid and colorful, too. The dream image really was disturbing - so many details, yet very concise, and with that unsettling detachment that comes with dreams. You're good with gore, and being a big gore fan myself, I'm slightly jealous of that. :P

Sorry again that my insomnia's producing strange reviews. o.0;;
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is really good!
Bialy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
As I expected, a good dose of M/M joy. Well. Not really 'joy', because there wasn't much to be joyful about, but..hey.

I liked it. Some nice turns of phrase, liked the way you talked about Mello's leather, and really liked the way you described the dream. It was done dramatically but not over the top, really got the sensation across. The whole thing was enjoyable and well composed, but that bit was my particular favourite.