Reviews for Porch Swing
danielemlac chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
muito legal!
SassC HiJinx chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I would say that this was a cute read, but I don't think that particular affirmation does this story justice.

You really have an attention to detail...I felt like I was sitting next to Rogue on that swing, enjoying a nice, if not humid, lazy afternoon. And the banter between Rogue and Jean Luc? I can see where Gambit gets his way with women from ;)

Even though this was just a one-shot, I really got a sense of Rogue's life with Remy in New Orleans. I loved Rogue's resistance to Mercy's shopping ways and her resistance to not wanting to label her relationship.

This was a fantastic slice o' fic...I only wish there was more!
darketernal2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Sweet and nice descriptions, I enjoyed.
Max Alleyne chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I just stumbled on to this little gem, and thought it was lovely. Absolutely wonderful.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was very sweet. :)
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Nice little story. I can picture Rogue kicking back and taking it easy down there in New Orleans while Remy works in the family business. I just hope she has some way of keeping herself amused so she doesn't get bored.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
aw! any chance you'll do a continuation to this 1shot? PLEASE!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
intresting
Grignard chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Great story. I enjoyed the interaction between Jean Luc and Rogue. You don't see this perspective at all among stories. This is a nice twist on the Romy pairing without directly involving Gambit. You have her independance and nature down well by depicting her refusal to live in the Guild mansion or marry Gambit. Looking forward to future works from you.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
oh, very nice! i love little snippets like this, of a nice, relaxed, almost-normal life - i suppose it's the contrast of this easy-going picture against their usual drama and angst and adventure. but yes, it felt very quaint, like a lazy summer's afternoon (which is appropriate, today). utterly delightful! except i just wish there was more to it... ;)
gambitfan85 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Nicely done. :D Too bad it wasn't a two-shot, but I can live with it. Keep up the great work.
Lucia de'Medici chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Cute. Nice to see happy circumstances between these two once in a while. (Especially with Jean Luc involved in this universe. Dirty old man that he is.) ;)

-L.