Reviews for The Theory of Sanity
Mowgli chapter 1 . 4/14
Please continue this. I absolutely loved it, the two of them here just feel so right!
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 2/27
this is so sweet!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
That was beautiful!
Well done!
alexb168 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
It's literally been seven years since your last update so I don't even know if you'll see this or not, but this is an amazing oneshot. It's so beautiful and my heart is breaking because of the ending! I am hoping that I'll come across the second part (if you wrote one) because it can't possibly end without the happy ending they deserve. Thank you for this great read! :)
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
you should write a second part please!
Kirida chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ohhh goodness. Please! Please! Tell me you wrote a sequel giving Draco and Hermione their happy ending. After everything they said to each other and felt for each other, they deserve their chance to be together and be happy.
Phoenix26 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow! It is amazing story! I love it!

If it is possible, you should write next part :)

Keep the great job up!
Salerio chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
...Bloody Brilliant.
ann phetamine chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
so, i have never done a review of a story before.

i am sort of a spelling and grammar freak, so usually that detracts from a story for me.

but your story, even though there were a few of those things, was wonderful.

i read it twice and i thought it was just beautiful.

thank you for writing it.

~*~
Charleigh96 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow. Took my breath away, some parts. Keep writing! )
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
this was great...part of me thinks it ended perfectly and part of my is dying for more!
KatieCakes92 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
aw.

second part!

that was adorable!
myriammar chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This one shot story was so beautifuly written!
The Crimson Sheath chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
So amazing! I absolutely loved it! And you should definitely write a second one. I found the entire story wonderfully well done, well thought, and absolutely 100% exactly who they are. Absolutely fabulous.