Reviews for JxHQ: Raiment
weirdgirl332 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
A whole story on somebody getting dressed; it has almost no dialog and no plot whatsoever. Yet it alone surpassed many other fanfics out there by miles. It is amazing how much emotion you convey here using something as simple as clothes. The descriptions were great and I could totally see it happening in my head while I was reading this. Like I said, a true piece of art.
HyperCosmo chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This story gave me such pleasurable shivers and made me realise how much I yearn to be in a situation like that with the Joker. Whether it be just /seeing/ him in his underwear or naked P Such a strange fantasy, I know.

I have been reading some of your other work and I can't help but be envious of your writing talent!

Thank you for sharing these amazing stories

Mer
Zariva1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh Bee, girl,

This has to be my favorite so far... and there ISN'T EVEN SMUTT IN IT! LOL!

That's a first for me, I can tell you that! :P

'Giddy' is the right word to describe how it left me... I should have taken a cold shower before I left to run my errands, but I was already late. So instead I was so distracted thinking about buttoning Egyptian cotton shirts that I missed my exit and added another 20 min to my lateness anyway. xP (I certainly could have thought of something more... productive to do with those 20 min at home in the shower)

If you keep writing fics like these I'll never get anything done any more! xD

(But, please, don't stop, PLEASE!)
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh, this was great! Who knew that you could write a whole oneshot about getting dressed? This was fantastic!
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Very sensual. I could picture everything and imagine the feelings so well I'm dizzy from being in his head.
The Sabbit chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Interestingly sexy, in it's own way. )
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I just want you to know, that the meticulous detail and absolutely perfect detailing and purple prose in your fics make me so utterly DEPRESSED.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WRITE LIKE THIS, DAMNIT. -shoots-
Sam chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow.

That was incredible.
Twinings chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Ooh. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Not many stories give me the shivers the way this one did.

-3.0
Alex chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
OMG, what a fic! Wonderful take on their relationship! That's how I always imagined it! Brilliant! Thanks)
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
It was beautiful and meticulously written, and almost didn't feel like Harley and Joker (I completely kept waiting for him to kick her without provocation once they were done), but I liked it. Then at the end of the story once he left, I thought, "You know, she did all that, and it's all such beautiful clothing, and you KNOW the Joker is going to go and get it covered in blood or explosion smoke and dust or road dirt after Batman kicks his butt again." And I allowed myself a small sigh in mourning for such pretty clothes.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This peace of writing I love the depth, the unique look at the relationship of a mad, bad man and the women who is totally devoted to him. She is only who she is because he allows her to be. I love how devoted she is (as sick as I find the role) and how all the time he wants to kick her ... bad bad man but we do LOVE our bad boys
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
"he'd upended the entire contents of one side of his wardrobe onto the floor and kicked furiously at the rainbow pile of tailored silk and linen shirts, complaining bitterly that he had nothing to wear."

Aw!

The way he'd consent to her choice of attire without complimenting her and suspecting she knew his true intent all along is so spot on. They know each other so well, whether he wants to or not.

"It was an arrangement he liked. One that suited his title as a Prince."

*swoon!*

"I wanted it be sensual and psychological"

That it was. I, for one, found it to be quite a treat. I liked lingering over all the little details.
GinaDace chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very sexy, I agree with you completely.

"...her fingertips had fumbled excitedly as they'd fastened the buttons of the fly before lingering there until he gave her a light smack over the back of her head..."

That was particularly cute! Loved it!
Ms. Blank chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very nice.I loved the way you took on this concept. Very nice.