Reviews for Can't Get You Out Of My Head
EllaJuroku chapter 57 . 6/2
I just have one question, does Grace ever become completely solid?
Anonymous chapter 20 . 4/15
Great one. Also like the bit about how Joker is actually just another day for some people in some parts of the world.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/13
Well, Joker asking for medication. Now there's a joke.
Queen Serenity chapter 100 . 3/17
So... I took a good long time reading this story. I highly enjoyed it until you hit the story within a story - namely because I don't often read author's notes and was confused. :) It felt out of place. The actual story, though, is highly enjoyable... and I'm disappointed that, at a hundred chapters, it's unfinished. :( Well-done, though.
Mini-Chore chapter 16 . 1/27
Note: Grace watches a lot of anime, but isn't actually Japanese. After all, hentai doesn't mean pervert.
Amazilia chapter 100 . 1/18
6 years is a long time to leave a story hanging. Come back!
Amazilia chapter 3 . 1/11
Sorted through a lot of crap fanfiction tonight. This beginning has me hoping for better. So far so good!
Callian31 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I'm loving this already.
GoatsnGhosts chapter 100 . 12/25/2015
? Tbc? Where is the next chap ? What?
GoatsnGhosts chapter 84 . 12/24/2015
YES MOWAHAHAHAA YES HMMM HEHE
GoatsnGhosts chapter 83 . 12/24/2015
*sitting at the sidelines*

EOOHOO YES MITHER OF YES 83 CHAPTERS I WAITED *confrtti*
GoatsnGhosts chapter 82 . 12/24/2015
Harley Quinn reference *confetti*
GoatsnGhosts chapter 76 . 12/24/2015
*puts favourite chapter stamp on this chapter*
GoatsnGhosts chapter 71 . 12/24/2015
Umm I'm kind of in love with lark so don't kill her I even spent 1 minutes typing this review

*prays*
Krulla Chief chapter 72 . 5/30/2015
How does Lark being glad that a petty bitch like Twila is dead make it so she had her own heart of darkness? Seems like normal behavior really. Seriously, if I knew someone like that that died, you would see me dancing in the streets from pure joy. Depending on how said person would die, I would tweet out "It's not that they died, it's that they suffered." Also the final line was really funny.
1,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »