Reviews for Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Guest chapter 28 . 9/6/2020
This chapter was gold. You’re a very skilled writer.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/6/2020
Lmfaooo. Listen. If Rachel’s theory about why people can’t see Grace is correct I’m gonna be pissed. It was so dumb, and the only reason Bruce didn’t say so is because he’s a simp for Rachel
Guest chapter 25 . 9/6/2020
Ohhhh boy. A quarter of the way through and they seem like... friends?! This is so good!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2020
Idk if these guys are as privileged as she made it sound XD dent is no ordinary white guy, he’s a disfigured cripple now. No one will even look directly at him. Not to mention the shitty health system that, even if he chose the “straight and narrow” path of the light, he would have to battle for the rest of his life and still come out the other side bogged down in debt. He’ll never climb his way out of that debt. And he’ll always have the scars, both physical and mental. So he’s white, yes, but that’s way overridden now by his injuries. He’s no longer a healthy wealthy white man and he will never be one again. He’s been permanently stained (as far as society is concerned, and i say that only from the perspective of a bigoted civilization that Grace is speaking on). And the joker is a sadistic criminal hated far and wide. He’s a misanthrope and a psychopath and I don’t think anyone sees him as a “white man”; they see his costume he insists on wearing. And Gotham in general isn’t a slice of heaven. You expressed that pretty plainly in Batman’s chapter where you outlined all the horrible ways the Graces died. Plus the scene where Grace confronted Batman about all gothams shortcomings. It’s no utopia. It’s Pretty horrible actually. Despite the fact that yes, it is in America. But even America has its own issues - one of which is rampant racism and classism. She shouldn’t write it off so easily lol. There are plenty of sick and untreated people in Gotham, just like that neglected kid she told batman about. So yeah. They’re not really all that better off from any other minority out there. She’s really up on a high horse though. Social justice warrior, indeed.

If anyone is privileged it’s Batman. THAT she is right about. And I will agree that dent USED to be, but again, not anymore. And joker never was.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2020
Eh I don’t know if she should really be poking the bear like that. What if he DOES kill them? Then what does that solve? Why not leave it be and then hold it over him later on as an example to point to when she feels like pointing out he isn’t incessantly evil? I don’t think this poor couple should die...
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2020
I can’t read the way you have alfreds dialogue written XD it’s very annoying
Guest chapter 59 . 8/31/2020
Fanfiction writers are so scared of their original character being branded a "Mary Sue" that they purposely make their character as unattractive as possible. That's really disappointing and sad that you writers let people (readers) decide how to write your story.
Jane chapter 14 . 8/31/2020
Are you Asian? I'm asking because Grace's "non-Caucasian" description was very detailed.
Guest chapter 90 . 4/13/2020
It's an Endless! Omg, Death! Never have I ever been so glad to read about death. Is Dream gonna make a cameo? Lucifer?
Faery66 chapter 90 . 2/6/2020
Hope to read more soon.

D
ksomething chapter 100 . 9/16/2019
Sooo, I've read this series 4-5 times now and I never stop loving it. I'm so glad since the last time I read it you've added some new chapters (I think at the very least I'd never read this chapter before, but my FFN-associated email address is disabled so I have no idea where exactly your new-to-me chapters start). I love this fic so much - the blend of the Batman verse with horror movies, the interesting pull of the Joker and Grace/Cody together, the intrigue of the suicides (fucking Qian!), and just the general relationship between Grace and the Joker. I love it all (and more) and I'll probably come back to read 5 more times minimum. I'm so interested to see where this was going, but I'm also just grateful you wrote and posted what is here so far! It's so good and I love losing myself in this world. Thanks so much for writing and sharing - if you ever move to AO3, please post an updated chapter here mentioning it, and I'll definitely hop over and review from an actual real account. 3 Love the story!
goanago chapter 20 . 9/10/2019
oh my gooooooooooood! this was such a terrific chapter! I loved all these interactions! And the logic behind them all is staggering!
Misaki Eyva chapter 100 . 1/27/2019
O.O
OMG! I did not realize that this fic is not updated since 2010! Is that dead?
Man! What a tragedy. I kind of liked that!
Faery66 chapter 100 . 5/31/2018
Hope to read more soon.

D
Almadynis Rayne chapter 100 . 12/19/2017
Oh, I really really hope that you keep this going.
crosses fingers