Reviews for Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Hollydoor chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
If you had to say that then those were the themes you must have been thinking uf. But honestly iv never even seen the tv series or most of the movies... other than suicid squad i actrauly think i havent seen the movies, whitch is a shame.
Sunnyontheheight chapter 69 . 8/27/2016
I love what you had to say about God in this chapter. It's beautiful, moving, and so very true! Really cool to see something like that in a fanfiction.
EllaJuroku chapter 57 . 6/2/2016
I just have one question, does Grace ever become completely solid?
Anonymous chapter 20 . 4/15/2016
Great one. Also like the bit about how Joker is actually just another day for some people in some parts of the world.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Well, Joker asking for medication. Now there's a joke.
Queen Serenity chapter 100 . 3/17/2016
So... I took a good long time reading this story. I highly enjoyed it until you hit the story within a story - namely because I don't often read author's notes and was confused. :) It felt out of place. The actual story, though, is highly enjoyable... and I'm disappointed that, at a hundred chapters, it's unfinished. :( Well-done, though.
Mini-Chore chapter 16 . 1/27/2016
Note: Grace watches a lot of anime, but isn't actually Japanese. After all, hentai doesn't mean pervert.
Amazilia chapter 100 . 1/18/2016
6 years is a long time to leave a story hanging. Come back!
Amazilia chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Sorted through a lot of crap fanfiction tonight. This beginning has me hoping for better. So far so good!
Callian31 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I'm loving this already.
GoatsnGhosts chapter 100 . 12/25/2015
? Tbc? Where is the next chap ? What?
GoatsnGhosts chapter 84 . 12/24/2015
YES MOWAHAHAHAA YES HMMM HEHE
GoatsnGhosts chapter 83 . 12/24/2015
*sitting at the sidelines*

EOOHOO YES MITHER OF YES 83 CHAPTERS I WAITED *confrtti*
GoatsnGhosts chapter 82 . 12/24/2015
Harley Quinn reference *confetti*
GoatsnGhosts chapter 76 . 12/24/2015
*puts favourite chapter stamp on this chapter*
1,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »