Reviews for The Assassin
opallily03 chapter 25 . 7/20
please continue!
Queengi chapter 24 . 2/14
It's been over 4 years since I last read this story and it is still great, and best of all it's believable. I hope you'll be able to come back to this story one day and if not, I hope you have published your first novel to great success.
Natalie chapter 25 . 1/30
I really like your story. It would lovely if you could finish. You left it at spot where I can imagine all sorts of things. If need be I will imagine my own ending, but wish for yours. Thank you again for the story.
Great God ginny chapter 25 . 9/30/2015
Awesome, great, super, perfect, amazing, whatever else I can find to describe it ...but when will you update?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/6/2015
please continue!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Loved it! You really should continue it
TimeNebula chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
I love this one, but could you please finish it?
Janie - CZ chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
I really love this story and I hope you will update soon :)
Sg1robinson chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
Are you going to finish this? The characters we all know and love are different. In fact, I truly dislike the behavior of Harry and the Weasley's. Please continue this story. I want to find out if Hermione even remotely returns to her old behavior.
WALIXELA chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
So I was searching for dramiones and found this one I almost ignored it because i noticed that it wasn't finished but the summary was really good so i spend the entire weekend reading it and it's juest great, not the common dramione where Hermione and Draco fall in love two days after they decide to be civil t each other it is a great story and i really wish you could finish it i know is been more that a year but i still hope you can finish it so I am leaving a review and adding the story to allerts
sorry for any grammar mistake or spelling mistake but English is not my first language
roseberrygirl chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
Ok, do here's the deal, I see that it's been ages since you updated. I read this on my phone and rarely review when I do that, as it takes forever to load the page on my phone BUT, if you finish this fantastic story, not only will I review each new chapter, but I will hop on my computer and go back and review all the others as well.
Seriously this is such a brilliant story, you really should finish :0)
Shorty653 chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
WHY NO UPDATESSSS!
This was an amazing fic so far and I would love to see the rest of it.
addictedmarvel chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
I love this story :) it's so well written and although it's not a happy story it is an amazing one none the less. I can't wait to read more and find out what happens next.
TheSilverWolff chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
This is incredible! I really hope you come back to finish it :)
lizzmalfoy chapter 25 . 5/28/2012
:D dang. sooo good. hope you continue asap, i know getting reviews is awesome and all, but really, i know 3 more people who have read this fanfic, loved it but were too lazy to review. shame on them, i know. thanks to jerks like them theres only 25 chapters . lol jk. anyways, hope all is well, that the kiddo is good and that you dont have any pneumonia or anything horrible like that. take care