Reviews for Frost Bite
vamprav chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
so many bad images at the end.
GirlsRuleEverAfter chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Omg! This is so awesome. I love how you put in the pill thing like in the matrix. Can't wait for the next chapter.
yami chaos chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
O.o omg omg! please continue
CrystalBVB chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Great story. The only problem I find is there are a coupple of places that needs correcting punctuation wise, but other than that, its great

Look forward to the next update
DNK1412 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
wow bastion being a slayer is a shocker but him knowing about horror story kind of gave me a clue and please please please update please
jack chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
this was a very good chapter please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
*jumps up and down* I absolutly LOVE your story! You're writing style is amazing! You could became a professional FF writer! XD The best Chazz/Jaden stories I've read so far! I love Jaden's character and you're getting much better at grasping Chazz's~ The plot is wicked awesome and additting! I had a small feeling Baston was a slayer! I'm sooo excited for the next chapter! You've just GOT to update again soon! If you don't... Chazz and Jaden will ditch you in the middle ocean! Lol jk anywho awesomeness! Keep up the good work!
KaiHaru chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
CONTINUE, CONTINUE CONTINUE PLEASE!
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I think your idea is good. i am just wondering about the location and time line of this story.

If you could tell me that would be great. Are we dealing with Duel Academy or a regular high school/college setting?

-link-
Random Person chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
You should write more of this story!
forever-sweet chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
EVIL~!
slythgrl chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
I thought that Bastion was a slayer when you said he knew a lot about vampires and stuff...it made me think that he was a slayer and I was right!

I love this story, I think you should continue:)
Kalypso Fox chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Lol, I realised after I sent my last review, that this story was like 3 years old, though technically I can still say happy belated birthday anyway. hmm, I'm liking where Jaden and Chazz's relationship is going, I actually knew what he meant to when he called Jaden 'piccolo angelo' too. Little angel, awe so sweet.] sadly though, I expected Bastion once u mentioned him knowing about all this supernatural stuff. Gosh, I just found this story, u habit updated in years, and I really hope I do now.
Kalypso Fox chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Happy belated birthday! Lol, I'm loving this story so far; Jaden's so cute when he's in denial. and, I love the way your portraying Chazz's brothers, their awesome; especially Jagger. Lol, he's got the whole big brother messing with little brother thing down to a T. Lol. Just had to say happy birthday, and the review came with it, so. Yeah; onward to the next chapter! XD
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Wow! I'm REALLY loving the story so far! My favorite part is when Chazz calls Jaden, "Piccolo Angelo"~ 3 So cute! 3 I can't wait to read more! :D