Reviews for Bittersweet Something
lonlyness chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
there will be more right?

cant wait to see if 'kura snares Ryou
Affy-Bakura chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Aww Poor Bakura. Poor Sally. Poor sweet Ryou. *shakes head*

Please! Continue this!

(. Is it wrong that the title "Enter" made me think this was a lemon chapter.)
Affy-Bakura chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
O.O Ryou... hide!
Shadowsgirl09 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Plz continue!
lady Alexas chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
please write more i beg you
vampgirl8 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Haha, I busted a gut at the whole 'Sally' thing. It's Kaiba! Holy crap! Who'da thought he was a kinky little bastard? God, Master and Slave much? I never thought I'd imagine Kaibe doing S&M. And with JOU! Holy CRAP!

Can't wait to see what happens. Wonder what Ryou's hiding...and what Malik/Marik/Bakura will think when they find out...and when Kaiba comes for him...and when Bakura FINALLY figures out he loves him...

Oh well!

Good job!

Ja ne!

Huggles!vampgirl8 (I huggle everyone, it's a habit.)
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Sally! lol Continue my fine friend, this is one heck of a story. Interesting and exciting and Bakura frustrating and EVERYTHING! This is great! Poor Sally, I will miss her. Sally, Ryou, Sally, Ryou, classic, he's right, he needs more resources.

Write on!

-run-for-your-life-hikari
InsertSmileyHere15 chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Why did you stop updating? :O

I need to know what will happen in the next chapter!
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
xD oh so smexy as usual! love the smutt!

Sorri i havent reviewed sooner went on camp and then caught up on work and sleep xD! but here i am now and i loved it!

Poor Bakura giving away his sally and i loved Marik xD he's so funni!

Cant wait to see what happens next!

Update soon and man i love you lemon scenes!
YamixMuffin chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Woah the scene at the beginning [very detailed and hot not to mention] had me mind-boggled. And then it ended up being a dream! Poor Bakura. I love that line "Since when are those the magic words?" Awh Bakura had to give up Sally TT_TT

Ha, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
millenniumthief chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Yes! This story is so awesome! Poor 'Kura, waking up every time to find it's a dream and Ryou is gone...and his guitar...I can't wait to see where this goes!
maiyr chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
::wipes nosebleed:: Very explicit indeed. Poor Kura.

He's one desperate guy, that's for sure. Sweet, innocent(?) little Ryou doesn't know how fatal he is to Kura. I really pity the guy.

Marik was born to make Kura's life miserable (and to give some loving to Malik of course).

I'd love to see more of this Bakura torture. He does need some, mind you. :D
wishfulliving89 chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
love the chapter. very funny with kura have to choose between ryu and his sally. and all the thigs he do with sally.
Raggedy chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
BAH INDEED. For some reason, my review didn't show up completely. :C Anyway, all I wanted to say was that this is a very cute piece of work. I mean, poor Bakura! Yet there is a bit of lighthearted humour. I enjoy how you made other characters into employees of the bar at the beginning, it was an interesting little bit. Keep up the good work!
ONIX-21 chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
haha great new chapter !

loved this one

very well written and i loved that scene at the end with Bakura and Marik :D hehe

cant wait 2 see wats gonna appen now then