Reviews for The Cost of Dreams
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
My guess: Sayoko was a champion of board games in her home town. She took Naruto to her house and they played the most intense game of monopoly the world has ever seen.
HighTreason25 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ok this is fantastic. I absolutly love everything about this fic.
Awkward Inc chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Brilliant, I couldn't stop laughing! Your writting is impeccable too, I really like the style :)
I loved how Naruto got a "kind-of-more-meaningful" way of losing his virginity, totally like him. I honestly can't picture him going all naughty with two stlutty strangers (not considering his age and inexperience in this fic).
Also, I really liked your explanation of Sandaime's decisions and Jiraiya's absence during Naruto's childhood. It made perfect sense, I enjoyed it very much.
Gruffard chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I could see Naruto getting a girl on his own charm and not being the kiss and tell type.

Thanks for the read.
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i love sex
fenix1o chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
who would be the type to kiss and tell?... I FUCK AND BRAG!
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I actually do know who she is, but only because I read Sl*t Girl years ago (and I enjoy the author's current martial arts manga, Aiki).

That said, it kind of ends on a downer note if you take into account all of the crap Jiraiya mentions about enemies doing anything to get their hands on the Namikaze bloodline, and then factor in both Sayoko being a "former" Grass Chunin, and her personality (if you ever read the manga) and imagine just how much more willing she would be to exploit others if she had been raised as a kunoichi.

If this weren't a comedy piece, we'd have an epilogue where the Hidden Grass Village get's their own Namikaze clan (that and/or Naruto dying or going sterile from some poison she slipped into him as they had sex), so it's kind of hard to enjoy it in light of that!
Swordude chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Why must you be such a funny writer?

You writing in cunning and witty, dry and droll. You draw me in with concepts then make me laugh. I commend you for your work.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hahaha, totally awesome.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh this one is close to 100 reviews. I'll see if one of us can add it to the 100 oneshot community. Bizen Sayoko lol way to go.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Yeaaaaaa. No. Didn't like it. Great writing, good one-shot, didn't like one-bit...

Okay I lied I liked the part where Naruto ran from the twins. (Lame, though, I would have just walked calmly out the door and left while cursing that old pervert to hell. I hate, harems, prostitutes, perverts, Sakura, Jiraiya, and much much more.)

I just had to research Sayoko after your comment at the end. Turns out she is even worse then what I thought, the damn manga is called "Slut Girl". And I don't even want to go into what it is about.

Like I said, good fic, but I didn't like it.

*sigh* So many perverts, so little time to kick all their asses.
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awesome one shot. Funny and well written. ;)
redchinese chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
all i have to say was that was effing awesome!

Snowrries chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Really like the Poison Lily concept. It'd be really fun writing something on that.

Story was solid. I am heavily jealous of your ability to write brilliant one-shots.

I liked Sayoko from her original story. Good portrayal of her character.