Reviews for BlueGray and Silver
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Posted 23 July 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

TSL on Onderon: All she needed was to replace what was lost

The piece focuses on just one thing, what kind of same did she once have? When she creates a new one, it isn't right, but when she has a new pair, it is perfect. The author does the one thing that most others ignore. What does it feel like to touch the Force? Here with two sabers, it is likened to dancing to music.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I lovelovelove the first line of the last section. "Dance" is particularly appropriate for this "pairing". It is a joy to find that you write for multiple things I'll read. _
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was really neat, and I really like the way you wrote this - awesome job :D
Italian Empress 1985 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I used two lightsabers also. You could kick a lot of butt with two lightsabers and the flurry attack looked pretty impressive. It was strange that wasn't a dialogue option when Atton askes the PC if they used single or double handed (the staff like 'saber) why not 'twin' as an option?

I love this line!

""She looks at him, this man that Kreia calls a fool and an imbecile, sitting there on her bunk with his messy dark hair and his eyes the color of her lightsaber crystal.""

Atton is a lot smarter than Kreia thinks, old hag anyway.

Good work!
PurpleJessica chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That's so great! This certainly goes with the whole "Jedi are married to their lightsabers" saying. So funny! And romantic; I was practically swooning with the passionate scenes. :D I think the Exile has fallen hard for her 'sabers, don't you? When I saw the option of a silver saber, I was like NO! I can't have THAT ONE? Good story!
Mini Goat chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Very nicely done. I look forward to reading your other work.
Alpha Vegetable chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I'm really not a fan of KOTOR 2, but you may convert me. The thoughts behind this is original and very interesting, and the end leaves a nice fuzzy feeling. :)
Lilliwyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was really neat to read! I can't believe that I haven't found it before. :(

There isn't way too much insight given into how much the Exile may have missed his/her lightsaber after Peragus, so this was a really neat peek into that. Thanks for sharing! :)
Cheddar Wolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Holy Fudge, and she writes for Star Wars too. xD

I like how you write in the present tense. It gives a bit more gravity to the story you're trying to tell. There's nothing to concrit on either, so I'll just have to settle for "yay this was amazing" like my other review. Stop putting me out of words! :F
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Great story! This was rather interesting to read. LOL, go Atton! Thanks for writing this. God bless!