Reviews for The Master's Queen
janiya chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I am so excited for this story. Hurry and continue!
CaptKJanewayOakenshield chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
This is well written. Poor Hermione being tossed into the deep end. And what the hell is up with Ginny? Please give us more soon. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Rose long chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
this is a great story
guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
This actually doesn't suck. Please update soon.
irishbabygrl chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
this is awsome so far when will the new chapters be up?
krozz chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I just found your story, and I think it was lovely. I am hoping that you will continue, as you haven't updated in such a long time. This story is just too good to leave here. I realize that you probably have tons of other stories to write and update, not to mention general life, but I beg you not to forget this one.
Soyshell chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Any plans to finish? I love it!
Ravendance chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
I love thus story and the whole concept of voldemort -loving,if you cud call it 's not just the atory,though, you writing style has me quite impressed! Keep up the brilliant work xx
west tigeress chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
i cant belive you stoped this! its as good as circles! except (sadly) without the lemons.
Kiikii no Squeaky-chan chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
UPDATE SOON! Even though it has been decades is like 7 chapters your cut off point?
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
This is a really good story I can't wait to read more soon
Spike's Number One Pet chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
please write more
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
are you gonna update this I love it PLEASE PLEASE do
sbrande chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
Oh this is a brilliant, well thought out plot.

Quick question, will you be continuing this story? I truly hope so.

love Sonia :)
Raven-Burn chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
Aw, why wasn't this finished? Wonderful plot and I'm very intrigued about the characters and their relationships, I'd love to know what happens next! I know its kind of an old fic but please continue it!