Reviews for Living in Gotham
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 47 . 9/22/2014
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
XD Gah thank you! THANK YOU!

I laughed so hard when I read that.

How badass? Normal girl KO's Batman and unmasks him WHILE Crane is watching!

Who cares if it's not realalistic? That was badass!
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wait are you saying that you did the dramatic gasping for air like Becca- because if you did I love you :P
NQa Shadows chapter 47 . 7/15/2012
I really love your story
so I'm wondering you are going to finish it in you're re writen version right?
anyways love it
Venom4289 chapter 47 . 3/26/2012
I've always loved this story!
Thirteen Answers chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
I think it's a very poor decision to keep the 'hitting Batman with a bat' scene when you know it's pretty much impossible to sneak up on him. It's fairly obvious from your writing that you do not plan out your chapters very well, and the constant dialogue is confusing and boring.

The best way I can describe Becca is that she's 'trying too hard'. You try to convey her as this darker, edgy person, but I find her character to be quite obnoxious and dramatic, and not in a good way. I find myself wondering how much you have in common with this character.

And please, get a better grasp of canon characters before trying to delve into the romance area. Batman rogues have a lot of problems and are clearly not dating material, even when the character they are getting with is just as demented. The fact that you're having him blush and be interested in a 19 year-old punk is extremely out of character. It would likely be impossible to have anything resembling a normal relationship with the Scarecrow, and I'm not just talking about the criminal lifestyle.

I'm not telling you this to put you down, but to become aware of your weaknesses and improve as a writer. I wish you the best of luck.
NoSpillBlood chapter 46 . 12/1/2011

Loving this story :) Keep up the good work !
highland girl 1592 chapter 46 . 12/1/2011
I hope that you will

be feeling better soon.

Why on earth did Becca

and Angie have a fight?:(

Did I miss something?
sunnydayz56 chapter 45 . 10/11/2011
Her mom! Wow, was not expecting that. I feel so bad about Becca's baby. :( I had a really nice teacher who was pregnant, we were all really happy for her, but she had a miscarriage. It was so sad. Everyone felt so bad for her.
highland girl 1592 chapter 45 . 7/5/2011
First my condolences about

your grandfather.:( Secondly,

wow what a cliffhanger! Becca's

mom a doctor in Arkham? They must

not be very close if Becca's mother

didn't recognize her own daughter

as soon as she walked into the room.:\

Boy,that Harley! 's not the sharpest

knife in the drawer is she? :)

And that Eddie...being too busy with um,other

things to carry out his plans for Gotham!lol.
Matchet Hatchet chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Does EVERYONE forget that the Scarecrow is great at martial arts? His 'violent dancing' being a combination between crane style of Kung Fu and drunken boxing. Pretty good story except that I really hate Angie.
highland girl 1592 chapter 44 . 5/14/2011
A monkey,a bulldozer,a big ball

of yarn,and kite string...what

were they going to do? :D

There is never a dull moment in

Gotham.I'll bet insurance premiums

are pretty high there .
highland girl 1592 chapter 43 . 5/14/2011
I can understand if cats go nuts

trying to catch the beam but humans? lol.
sperky7220 chapter 30 . 5/13/2011
Friendly Neighbourhood Flammer

ok if you are going to flame somthing, make sure to read all of the story, including the authors notes. It just might key you in onto what the author is doing and stop you from looking like a complete idiot when you complain about things already addressed. And honestly, is this really what you do with your life... i mean, come on, "Friendly Neighbourhood flamer?" you're basically telling me you have nothing better to do in your life then read Fan made stories all day in your mother's basment. Is this really what you do with your life? Anyways I'm geting off point. First off why are bringing religion into a batman story. A priest? Really? Do you really want to get into the whole religous war? If you are going to flame something keep religon out of it.

Second off, what about the name Fan Fiction do you not get. Of course you wouldn't go for villans in real life, but its a story.

If you have ever read a real book in your life you would know that stories are based on perspective. Perspective can go either way in a story and in real life. Belive it or not in other countries some people do go for Osama Bin Laden. Fanfiction is a world site, who says that your perspective is the right one? If you want to flame somthing, it would be better to actully flame what is in the story instead of naming a bunch of people who are known to be evil that you probably know nothing about. Why bring religion and war into it? Do you really want to upset that many people? It is a touchy subject for a lot of people, but, oh no, I'm some big scary person with no time on my hands. Why not bring up world issues to flame a batman story... yeah real smart.

Also why are you saying someone might be a freak because of what they believe in? Are you racist? steriotypical? That sounds a lot like the people you were naming above trying to make them seem so bad. Practice what you preach.

Also, I didn't know you were being forced to read this. If you hate it so much, why the hell are you reading it? If you want real stories get somthing called a book.

Oh, also just a little friendly advice... learn how to spell flamer.

From another friendly reader who doesn't like pricks randomly flaming their friends... this friendly enough for you?
MugglebornGleek4life chapter 44 . 5/13/2011
Ok to Kill Me, do you know how to read the beginning of this story? It says that the author is going to have a bunch of pointless chapters to get to the real plot. I have read a lot worse chapters about nothing, but atleast this chapter has some kind of push. Just because you do not like this story do not review stop reading it. No body is forcing you to read it. Friendly Neighbourhood Flammer, #1 what is a flammer? #2 Where the hell do you get off saying that the author has no real friends? HELLO I am one of her best friends! IN REAL LIFE! Sometimes people like the villans is that bad? How can you compare this to Bin Laden? Obvously you dont know anything. How would you know that Becca is a veiw of herself? Have you met her? Gotten to know her? NO i dont know why you would even try to put down my best friend. she is a great writer, expressing what she wants the story to go. HELLO this is a place where you can take your favorite shows books etc. and make them what you want them to be. If you dont like the story then STOP READING IT! No one is forcing you to tourture yourself, so go get a life and leave my friend alone

Sincerely. A girl you dont want to piss off