Reviews for Hi ho, A zombies life to me
kreite chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That fucking hurt to read, I have way too much sympathy for fictional characters.
Reader Guy chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
wow that was like spider man wrought this himself
MoonSpider95 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow. I stopped reading Marvel Zombies a long time ago. I thought they took it as far as they could. You really captured how life would be like. Though I doubt there would be any living people left in the world, this is definitely a new fav story.
Blade100 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great story. You really caught Zombie Spider well, a horrible, tragic, and a little ironic sometimes, tale.
Kioyuki Oniga chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Nice collection of stories you've got here, you really got Spider-Mans character down to a tee, nice work
Tom Anthem chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow. I haven't the time for a proper review, but I wanted to tell you that your characterization is incredible. This was very, very fun to read.
GSYH chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aw, poor Peter.

This is why the original ending to The Dawn of the Dead was logical, when the dead walks the earth, is hella better to make sure you can never join them because eating your friends is WRONG.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
A bit disjointed, but otherwise very, very good. The mood is perfect and Spidey's thoughts are interesting and in-character. Good work. Thanks for your review too!
HappyEmo666 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow! This is creepy and intense! I don't see why people don't review this piece of work, it's brilliant!

I love the way you portray Peter/Spiderman here so well! I got goosebumps on number 5. Poor little girl...

Keep your work up! It's bloody brilliant!