Reviews for Broken Touch
ukdramafan chapter 8 . 5/6
Hello again,
just checking back on some favourites. It's been over a year since this was updated, if there's any way that you can continue, please don't leave it unfinished. Thank you.
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
OH GOD! ITS SO GOOOD PLEASE CONTINUE! OH GOD YOU GOTTA UPDATE FOR ME!
imunladylike chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
I really love the way this story concept. I've been following along for several chapters worth of posts. Please keep going. I don't care if there are long periods if time between chapters just please, don't quit. So many start a story and quit. It drives me round the bend. Thanks for your time and excellent work.
Taamar chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
It's been a while since you posted this, but...

More, please?
ukdramafan chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
PLEASE can we have some more? If you're able, I'd love to see this continued. Thank you.
cjanegray chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Just been reading this all the way through on here. This is a very good story. It is the first I have read where I truly understand Lisa and love her for the way she is. Because of that we get to feel her and Ianto's pain so realistically. For once their love is the true heartbreak it was and should have been. It made me cry for them both.
Saying that, Jack is also great as someone who looks at himself and sees his mistakes and acts on them. The scenes with him and Ianto over the last couple of chapters have been fantastic. Jack is managing to convey to Ianto something of loss and grieving that only one who has been through it can truly know.
Very well done, I'm looking forward to more and thank you for sharing.
coralie14 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Great story. Love it. Interested in seeing all the added Trurma Ianto has been through.
adalan chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Ok, so the dinosaur scene totally made me think of Future War. I had to think if I'd read anything about Ianto wearing plaid...

You have a lot going in this chapter, from the anxiety and despair of the situation with Lisa to a totally different type of anxiety mixed with exhilaration with Jack. You handle the competing emotions well. The reader never gets too settled with any particular emotion which makes the reader's experience mirror Ianto's. Excellent work, thanks for sharing.

A few notes for editing, just CTRL-F:

Dust and sweat and tears
he was loosing Lisa
givinghim
if you’ve got
vellymymare chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Fantastically written, couldn't help but to shed some few tears.
sd4ianto chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Wow brilliant chapter. So packed full of ...everything. This seems to be a start of a greater understanding on both sides.
ukdramafan chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Great chapter, emotionally intense but finishing on a note of hope. I didn't know this poem, but if you didn't write the chapter around it, you chose it perfectly to fit in. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ukdramafan chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Firstly, THANK YOU for continuing this story. It's a pleasure to read a well plotted and constructed narrative. This chapter was brilliant, in that it's one of the few depicting the team as supportive of Ianto and recognising his distress AT the time. (That's not to say that stories portraying their anger aren't valid, but this is real, in that they accept and understand that Ianto's actions were driven by his love for Lisa). Canon left so much un-shown, but this fits with my own head canon. I don't believe that the rest of the team distrusted Ianto or feared future betrayal, or treated him badly as a means of retribution, as there's no huge animosity between them in later episodes.
Also, just wanted to say I'm so pleased that you are able to describe yourself as a survivor of past trauma, rather than as a victim. Your insight into the reality of the experience shows through in the way you've depicted Ianto's thoughts and reactions. More power to you. xx
Ks567312 chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
This story is amazing, well written, and moving. Can't wait for more! Fun to see that Ianto is an MST3K fan too.
I love Janto chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Both Jack and Ianto needed to talk.
Owen in doctor mode is good, he does what he needs to.
More soon.
FiBeeN chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Another beautifully written chapter. The addition of the poem was a brilliant touch. Ianto's pain is heartbreakingly real. I was so sad when I got to the end of the chapter. You are a gifted writer.