Reviews for Intensity
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
OMG just love; that is amazing!
FeeltheMusic13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let this be a one shot. PLEASE write more. It's cruel to write such an amazing story and leave readers hanging like this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE with shirtless Elliot on top write more!
NickandLiv chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
WOW!
Brown Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Please! Write moooore !
Rodart chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
utter crap
Marie2185 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
what a tease that was really hot though please update soon
bestdamncc chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
i think yu should keep writing on this.

its amazing.
LoveArt09 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
this story is great please writte another chapter...so realistic its exactly how i love to see elliot and olivia

MORE FROM THIS STORY :)
brandi chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
The ending of this story completely caught me off guard! I figured they'd get it on, but no, he was only imagining it the whole time! By the time I got to the ending, I was like, "whoa. Did NOT see that coming!" I know this story is a one-shot, but could you please write a one-shot from Olivia's POV? I think it would be interesting to see what she was imagining while she was pinned up against the wall!

Again, awesome fic!
pinkydog123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
WHAT? YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLY GOOD!

you really know how to describe the word intensity! _

OMG! PLZ CONTINUE!
electric wannabe chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Damn. That was.. intense lol!

It was too good for words! And so much more believable than all the the fluffy fics too, which sometimes I like to read haha, but this kind of fic is definately more realistic EO.

I love Elliot's little, erm, fantasy/day dream, and then Liv at the end, I can imagine this all in my head! Briliant writing.

Luce x
SeriouslyScandalous chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Fan-freakin-tastic!

That really threw me for a loop

I absolutely loved it.
Elover chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
DUDE that was very nice...had me going... I hope you write some more stories like that
J0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ha-ha. What I really love about this is the way you take the EO shippers almost there, and then snatch it away. EO hooking up would be a disaster, precisely because it would turn into something like this all too often for it to be a healthy relationship. I know that's not why you wrote it, but you show perfectly everything that's wrong with the idea. Heck, he practically rapes her. Bad idea. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Eew, interesting! Didn't see that twist at the end coming! Very good job!