Reviews for Finding Out
Guest chapter 41 . 6/30/2014
awesome
RockaRosalie chapter 41 . 11/17/2012
Really good. Loved it loads xx
Elm Treigh chapter 41 . 7/19/2010
This is by far the best Supernatural/Covenant Crossover I've ever read! I bow down to your genius! (that sounded weird... _)

I'm glad you have written a few one-shots, and I was thinking about a sequel and whether or not you were going to write one.

I especially liked how you included some of the episodes into the story and not only was the execution of the episodes in your story well done, it was also seamless and graceful and... flawless. You have some real talent there. (And the fact that the story itself was so captivating, you rarely noticed the typos made. Hakuna matata. I completely understand the whole typo thing. We're all guilty.)

Ya know, I'm especially thankful and grateful to have found your story because I get bored at work and thanks to FF's new mobile feature, I was able to read it while I was at work. Then when I got home, I read it on my computer, and when I had to go to bed, I found myself trying to read more of it on my phone. *blush*

I'm sure my eyesight has gotten worse, but I couldn't stop until I finished it. And now that it's done, I'm a lil sad. I'll have to check out your other stories to fill the void of finishing this one.

I'm sure you understand every reader goes through the same symptoms after finishing reading something that leaves them with sleepless nights and starving because all they could think of at the time is reading the story and then after realizing you're almost done, putting off reading it, just so that it'll last longer because you don't want it to end. Yeah, that was your story with me. :)

Anyway, it was great! I loved it! Gonna check out the rest. I'm wondering if some of your one-shots include the rest of Season 4 and some, if not all, of Season 5. (are you excited for Season 6? Sept. 24th cannot seem to get here sooner! *pout*) Again: LOVED IT! :D
19irene96 chapter 24 . 3/8/2010
cool
YouCompleteMe1990 chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Hello there!

Hmm a Covenant and Supernatural crossover that is actually a good read is hard to find.

What with all the yelling Dean does on the show when Sam fucks up, and how scary he looks when yelling, I dont blame Addy for wanting to cry. An overprotective big brother who is pissed off is pretty scary. Ugh, 3 would be even more hellish lol.

Why is it that most guys look so dangerous when they are mad?

Anyway, The Sons could have tried to approch her in a better way. But then again Reid wouldnt have gotten kneed. Which BTW I was torn between laughing and wanting to hug him lol.

Im going to go read the rest now!
Biohazard-Barbie chapter 41 . 9/3/2009
your a great writer

i was laughing heaps i even started crying once or twice :P

keep up the good work :D
Lexi chapter 41 . 7/13/2009
ok so i love this story. it is my absoluute and complete favourite beating all published books. Please right a sequal.

Lauren aka Lexi
Music.Junkie4 chapter 40 . 6/23/2009
Aw! I love this story! I think you should do a little one-shot of what the future is like with Reids little kid when they both have their powers... that would be cute... :D

-MJ4-
the dahlia chapter 40 . 5/16/2009
hey..i love this story!

alothough its a bit too long, its still relli good.

i love how u put supernatural and the covenant together. they're my favorites movie and tv show.

xooxo

the dahia
Bella Patricks chapter 40 . 5/6/2009
wow...

thats all i can say. wow!

it was an amazing story from start to finish.

congrats i loved it!
shawnajeanne chapter 40 . 5/5/2009
I am sad to see the story end. It seems like it only lasted for a short while because I only found it recently. I hope you will write one shots or even continue it further. I enjoyed reading your take on these particular characters and there aren't many writers out there writing about Supernatural and The Covenant. Thanks for the great story!
Beccatdemon13 chapter 40 . 5/5/2009
Oh, my god this chapter was amazing. It was so long, which made me so happy, lol. At first I thought it was Reid and Addy's wedding and then I was relieved that it wasn't. I'm glad that Addy punched/slapped Sam and Dean. They deserve it for being so damn hard headed! I'm glad that they were all together and Mason is back from across the pond.

I loved the sort of happy ending even though Mason, Sam and Dean are still hunting while Addy is in Boston. I can see Addy getting a little stir crazy, after all hunting is in her blood.

The ending was perfect and I love the describtion of Mason, Sam, Dean, Addy and Cooper's picture.

Anyway, this has been an amazing ride and I hope you continue to write on this site because you have a permanent reader!
DropsxofxJupiter chapter 40 . 5/5/2009
I cried at the end. It was so sweet! I admit it, I'm a sap! I'm sorry the story is done, but I love the way you ended it. If there is a sequel, I can't wait for it, if not, then thank you for writing the story, it was amazing.
hockeygrl125 chapter 40 . 5/5/2009
OMG It was so good.. and long... geez. you should have a warning so something! lol. so so awesome.
winchesterxgirl chapter 40 . 5/5/2009
i loved it.

i love how she punched Sam. thank god. i mean if she only knew how naughty he really had been.

i love how she got Dean in a better mood and how they all mad up and that they all got to spend christmas together.

and sneaking Anna in there, that was cool.

LOVED IT.

I just can't believe this is the last one. I mean the one shots sound like they are going to be amazing, but i'll miss the whole story.

LOVE IT