Reviews for Secrets
Steffy4s3 chapter 55 . 2/8
Please tell me that you are still working on this. . .
Hotmamantx chapter 55 . 1/31
Never read a ss / HG fic . But thanks to u I may start to read more . Rip Alan
Guest chapter 33 . 10/11/2015
Love the Ron bashing! Can not stand the wanker.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
For GOD'S SAKE stop crying!
Serenity di Angelo chapter 55 . 2/19/2015
HG/SS? The first thing I thought was-What the heck? Are you freaking kidding me? Hermione and... Severus?

The next thing I thought was-What the fuck-Their AGE differences!

After these thoughts, I felt immediately guilty because I've never posted a flame before, and don't want to now. Love is love, no matter where, when, or how. Love is love.

LOVE the plot and descriptive adjectives. The only thing I would suggest is makin the chapters longer, but having lots of chapters sort of made up for it.

UPDATE SOON!
laumirot chapter 55 . 2/4/2015
please you need to finis this one, is great!
dark princess510 chapter 55 . 11/11/2014
Hello me again. I was wondering if you abandoned this story too? I fell in love with this one and well Im a bit dissapointed that it isn't completed.
riskeybusiness chapter 55 . 11/3/2014
No more? I really want the ending! Too good to leave it as it is!
HPfangirl chapter 55 . 4/4/2014
Ugh! I wish I was a good writer too! My stories are crap! So many cliffhangers!
mitch404 chapter 55 . 2/23/2014
I really like this story so much that I can't explain it in a simple review but still just to let you know excellent story excited for more so please update soon
Guest chapter 55 . 2/13/2014
Guest chapter 53 . 2/13/2014
No, No , no No and no no No no no No! Ginny and draco are u serious first of all ginny is a ginger so she must be ugly( even tho she is alreadyXp) and also draco and ginny are a horibble couple ! I mean dracoXhermonie but draco and ginny :-[ i liked ur story first but now u screwed it up good job!_ u disapoint me -.-
stay the night chapter 51 . 2/13/2014
I know that we are upside down so hold your tongue and hear me out i know that we were made to break so what? I dont mind you kill the lights i'll drawl the blinds dont dull the sparkle in your eyes i know that we were made to break so what? I dont mind are you gonna stay the night? Are u gonna stay the night? Oh oh oh oh are you gonna stay the night? Are you gonna stay the night does'nt mean were bound for life so oh oh oh oh are you gonna stay the night? (Music on this part) i am a fire gasoline come poor yourself all over me we'll let this place go down in flames only one more time you kill ill draw the blinds don't dull the sparkle in your eyes i know that we were made 2 break so what!? I dont mind( theres more 2 the song but im to lazy 2 finish it Xp if u wanna here the rest search: stay the night by: hailey willams feat. Zed ur welcome!;P :D );)
exypssyXp chapter 48 . 2/13/2014
Tbh i skipped most of ur story it's 2 long and gets boring in most chapters sry but that's a tbh( to be honest) 4 ya _
Guest chapter 37 . 2/13/2014