Reviews for Secrets
Hotmamantx chapter 54 . 3/21
Why isn't there more?
Oops, my bad, it wasn’t a marriage law fic, it was a baby fic. Anyway, it was a good story!
This is a nice story, but a weak Hermione is driving me crazy! I prefer her character to be the bossy know-it-all bookworm that we all know and love. I barely recognize her in this context, and her wishy-washiness seems way out of character to me. Give her some backbone, and I’d like this story much more. I really like the premise behind this story, and I think it has a lot of potential as far as the story goes, very creative. I also really like your Severus, and I enjoy hating on Ron. Oh by the way, a baby is deep in the womb or uterus, not in the cervix which is the opening the womb. Thanks for sharing, but as your last update was in 2008, I guess this story is abandoned. I found it after reading your marriage law fic which was awesome. Maybe one day you’ll dust this one off, do some editing, and continue it with a stronger Hermione. Hope blooms eternal!
ASDFGHJKLQUERTY chapter 41 . 12/23/2017
Fuck! I never liked Ron. First time he and Harry me he moaned about money while Harry sat in front of him without any parents. What's worse, being an orphan or being poor. The first one easily
ASDFGHJKLQUERTY chapter 23 . 12/23/2017
There's is Their's. Use proper grammer
DarkxGreyxWolf chapter 55 . 12/12/2017
It's sad that I probably never find out how this ends...
marcellah chapter 55 . 7/29/2017
Can you please continue your story? Thx!
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 55 . 4/27/2017
More More More!
vgriffin4 chapter 55 . 11/14/2016
PLEASE FIND YOUR MUSE AND FINISH THIS. THIS IS A REALLY GREAT STORY, FROM THE VERY BEGINNING YOU HAVE HAD ME. SO AGAIN PLEASE FINISHED THIS. OR IF YOU HAVE FINISHED IT OR LET SOMEONE ADOPTED IT . WHERE OR WHO PLEASE. THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT.

I WRITE IN CAPS. AS IT IS THE EASIEST FOR ME I'M DISABLED SO DON'T GET MAD
chloerayn81 chapter 55 . 9/15/2016
what happened? This story is so good. I love it. Why did you stop? Please update this wonderful story.
Accidental Shipper chapter 55 . 7/6/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Accidental Shipper chapter 53 . 7/6/2016
Nice little reference to his name, part of a riddle about a Riddle. That is GENIUS!
BratGirl1983 chapter 55 . 6/25/2016
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
Steffy4s3 chapter 55 . 2/8/2016
Please tell me that you are still working on this. . .
Hotmamantx chapter 55 . 1/31/2016