Reviews for Secrets
marcellah chapter 55 . 7/29
Can you please continue your story? Thx!
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 55 . 4/27
More More More!
vgriffin4 chapter 55 . 11/14/2016
PLEASE FIND YOUR MUSE AND FINISH THIS. THIS IS A REALLY GREAT STORY, FROM THE VERY BEGINNING YOU HAVE HAD ME. SO AGAIN PLEASE FINISHED THIS. OR IF YOU HAVE FINISHED IT OR LET SOMEONE ADOPTED IT . WHERE OR WHO PLEASE. THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT.

I WRITE IN CAPS. AS IT IS THE EASIEST FOR ME I'M DISABLED SO DON'T GET MAD
chloerayn81 chapter 55 . 9/15/2016
what happened? This story is so good. I love it. Why did you stop? Please update this wonderful story.
hamyli.miller chapter 55 . 7/6/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY!
hamyli.miller chapter 53 . 7/6/2016
Nice little reference to his name, part of a riddle about a Riddle. That is GENIUS!
BratGirl1983 chapter 55 . 6/25/2016
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
Steffy4s3 chapter 55 . 2/8/2016
Please tell me that you are still working on this. . .
Hotmamantx chapter 55 . 1/31/2016
Never read a ss / HG fic . But thanks to u I may start to read more . Rip Alan
Guest chapter 33 . 10/11/2015
Love the Ron bashing! Can not stand the wanker.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
For GOD'S SAKE stop crying!
Serenity di Angelo chapter 55 . 2/19/2015
HG/SS? The first thing I thought was-What the heck? Are you freaking kidding me? Hermione and... Severus?

The next thing I thought was-What the fuck-Their AGE differences!

After these thoughts, I felt immediately guilty because I've never posted a flame before, and don't want to now. Love is love, no matter where, when, or how. Love is love.

LOVE the plot and descriptive adjectives. The only thing I would suggest is makin the chapters longer, but having lots of chapters sort of made up for it.

UPDATE SOON!
laumirot chapter 55 . 2/4/2015
please you need to finis this one, is great!
dark princess510 chapter 55 . 11/11/2014
Hello me again. I was wondering if you abandoned this story too? I fell in love with this one and well Im a bit dissapointed that it isn't completed.
riskeybusiness chapter 55 . 11/3/2014
No more? I really want the ending! Too good to leave it as it is!
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »