Reviews for An Emotion of His Own
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
awwww that was sad but i loved it
apples chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i loved this story but what happend to Jasper?
hannah Cardarelle chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i liked it a lot,despite the sad setting. well written!
PiperApollo chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
OMG this is so good but yet so sad.
kittycat.94 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
y alice? y not rosalie? :(
Tess chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
It was very touching. Moved me to tears. Thanks. I had never thought of the possibility.
jalice chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Master Spy advenger chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
i like this, it was trally sad though, i think everyone was in character, and i think you did a great job
norris rules chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
did jasper kill himself?
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
congratulations. your story was so well written that it convinc4d me to get off my lazy butt and review.
twilightdork13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Simply beautiful.

Heart crushing.

But Beautiful.
Pixie-Alice-Cullen chapter 1 . 12/19/2008

I didn't cry, but after reading this, I felt strange. As if someone had just told me someone I knew had died. :/

"I can't understand. I can't bear this." Exactly what I would imagine he'd say.

I read it the first time, and didn't like it right away, to tell the truth, most likely because some part of my brain refused to allow him to die. XD But I read it again the next day, and again, and again, and I realized I really did like it.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling like a total idiot and just say.. Keep up the good work!
Lady Saruman chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh no! Alice died! The floodgates have opened again.. :(

Before I read this story, i thought that no one would kill Alice, so I wrote my own little one-shot in which Alice dies. I cried while writing it, and now, today, I find this story. And I am crying again, much like I did when writing my own story. Jasper and Alice are the perfect couple, and really, she means more to him than ANYONE, even Edward, can understand. it's so beautifully sad :(
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I could see Jasper loosing control if he lost Alice. She is his world
cherryblossom.mel chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
*sniffs* PERFECT! more plz!

Just saw Twilight in theaters so now I'm going on another ramapage! Ur story rox!