Reviews for Hogwarts Rebellion
Minhaj chapter 20 . 4/2
Excellent read, was nice to see Ginny in the centre stage as she and the DA took the fight to the death eaters. Perhaps you could have written how Harper came back with a few slytherins to fight for Hogwarts
ThePurpleWriter25 chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
It was brilliant. Everything I expect JK herself invisioned for Ginny and the DA.
Saphy18 chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
I have loved every minute as this. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Saphy18 chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
I love the way you ended this chapter-it's so creepy and sad. The part where Fred dies is unbearable! I can't believe he dies and I read the end five years ago. It's so emotional for me because I'm a twin and I would die if something happened to my twin. Anyways...good job.
Saphy18 chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Okay...had to stop reading to review: am so loving...even though i know what will happen cuz i read the book i can't wait to continue.
Saphy18 chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Wow...the Forbidden Forest seems just like in the first book-except without Lord Thingy. So sad how you are building up the relationship between Fred and Ginny...and then he'll die.
Saphy18 chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I'm loving this story...but: I can't believe you killed the Cattermoles. I always thought they would survive.
Caiti chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
I loved this! it was very good, but just for the future, there were a few small grammatical errors that just interrupted the flow of the writing. This was a tale in need of telling, and it was told in an absolutely amazing way. Thank you! Please write more!
Rosie chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This story is one of its kind. So many of them I've read about Harry and Ginny's reunion after the war, but this is the first one that deals with Ginny's dilemna during the year apart. Beautifully planned and written, gives a whole new meaning to Ginny's struggles.
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
That was an awesome story! I loved how you used all the characters and told about what was happening at Hogwarts and with the Weasleys. It brought out the other side of the story that we've always wanted to hear. Good job in making Ginny's character so accurate and true to the books. I hope we get to learn about some of what you imagined in the final movie!
VitaeEssentia chapter 20 . 12/2/2010
I have read a lot of DH fics and this is definitely the best one thus far. You did a wonderful job keeping everyones character authentic. Thanks so much for writing it!
RakeJimmer chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
BUT SNAPE WAS GOOD IN THE END?
Tiffany chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
BRILLIANT!

I just wanted to thank you. Your story truly made me believe in Ginny again. She has always been my favorite character. And I agree with you, her role is always being downplayed. It ANNOYS me. Because Ginny is an incredible character. I wish JK Rowling would have done more with Ginny in the books. But I am still satisfied with her character, even more now after having read your story. Great job.

You really brought Ginny, Neville, and Luna to life(:
HPloverrr chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
Good chap! Surprised u didnt do Gringotts news- of the break-in! but still really good/1
HPlover1202 chapter 20 . 4/9/2010
I love this story! It is so well-written, which I am finding is getting harder and harder to find :-( This is one of the best fics I've read, and trust me when I say that I am very very picky!