Reviews for Emotional Games
Blutigengel chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I normally don't read fics like these but that was too damn hot. I never thought of JinxMinato, either. I likey :D
oblivion's pen chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Okay, wow. This friggin'...left me speechless. I'm still kinda recovering from the brainrape that I got, haha.

This is really, really good. I never even thought about the pairing until now, and oh yeah, it's teh smex. But seriously, this was really, really, ohsoveryprettily good.
Tsunetsu chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was really good! -claps- I'm glad that you decided to touch upon a character that's usually overlooked. And I love the whole 'game' theme. It seems to really fit the relationship between these characters. Please continue to grace us with your wonderful fanfictions in the future.
Casmut chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
~stares in shock~ Never in a Million years would I have found myself reading a JinxMinato fic. Never. o_o But this was totally awesome. Very intense! Oh no, now you've got me interested in this pairing. Look what you've done! XD ~thumbs-up~
Der-Fuchsprophet chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Uwah. I've written longer. ;P

The thing about MinaJin... it's hot, but it's DESTINED FOR FAILURE BLARG. (snuggles) It's so cute, though...

Your fic, as well. Poor Jin. S'what happens when you do it first with Takaya. You don't learn how to have secks, you learn how to rape. D:

Oh! Oh! Have you read Spoodle's Hidetoshi x Minato fic yet? It's in my favs! D