Reviews for Freak Accidents
MissBliss8527 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Well this was certainly interesting. A girl called Sandy who is made of sand. Please make another chapter!
Vanafindiel chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Is there a sequel?
BrocktreeJustLeft chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I really liked Sandy.
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Wow,I wasn't expecting Sandy to be a that the reason she became a mutant was to get revenge.I loved that mutant had ever acquired superpowers and kept working at Buger .Why would Sandy want to go Arkham?
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
I must admit, I was not expecting Sandy to be a girl. What effect, if any, that has on the overall story, I look forward to seeing.
GenericSpider chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
I hope Sandy makes the right choice not to kill the Falcones! I like this story, it's hilarious! Update soon!
Twinings chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Poor Batman, getting dragged across town like that. I wouldn't want to get in his way after that.

highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Poor Sandy.:(
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Yep,dealing with the likes of the Joker,the Riddler,the Scarecrow,Two-Face,Ivy and Catwoman so much better than least with them the Dynamic Duo don't have to wear waterproof .
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
The DC Universe has Sanderson "Sand" Hawkins, member of the JSA, who can transform himself into sand. Batman, being Batman, should investigate any possible connection, unless this would kill the joke.
Twinings chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw! Nifty! What's next, what's next?