Reviews for Full Moon
me chapter 32 . 7/26
i loved this fanfic one of my new favorites but one thing is rly bugging me...we never got to see naruto go werewolf if i where to change one thing about this fic is when at the end of the fight with iwa where he was about to pass out he went full wolf on them but thats rly it
u made a great story dude congrats
Monster King chapter 32 . 7/11
Good no great story I really liked the whole plot and the pairing of yugao X Naruto pity what happened to iwabut that's what happens when you let hatred consume you to that extent. I liked how little bashing Thier was though the other villages especially poor and I use that term loosely iwa did get bashed I have little to complain about on that front. Loved how Naruto got himself a family in this story including a little sister and was treated well by the village though I don't blame him giving his nature for resenting just being seen no only as Minato's son though he did overcome that view quite nicely. All in all a wonderfully warm and great story well done
G-face38 chapter 11 . 6/18
Great story but honestly how could it be a draw? Naruto and Neji were more or less equal before when he had the gravity seals on now when he doesn't shouldn't he be much faster and stronger?
Absolutely FANTASTIC:-) :-D
G-face38 chapter 7 . 5/22
God dammit Naruto! You should know that raiton is extra effective against doton! And this should probably show you how detailed your story is ;)
G-face38 chapter 4 . 5/11
Dude these chapters are long, not in a bad way i'm just impressed of how long they are, and how many of them there is. Personally i just started making storkes and i can barely write down 1K words for each chapter. I really hope i can write this long chapters some time ;)
Me llamo Fher chapter 20 . 5/8
continuacion
Me llamo Fher chapter 1 . 5/8
esta buen ojala lo continues
Anpu10 chapter 2 . 4/23
good but seriously 4 year olds doing 100 push ups and 10 laps maybe you should make him a six year old
lalo80 chapter 1 . 4/7
Te felicito, buen relato, porfa actualiza tus otras historias
Indiana Jones11 chapter 1 . 2/28
How the fuck did Minato knew how his eyes were? I mean, they were closed!
Alex chapter 2 . 2/17
Kushina has red hair not brown
ThePhenoix11 chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
Sigh I read 2 more chapters and it feels like a mess... Sorry I can't keep reading good luck tho.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
Ok it's this far in and Naruto has gotten no training from his dad, mom or godfather wtf waisted opera unity much? Why give Naruto raiton if not to use the flying thunder god?
Sirlords chapter 32 . 11/21/2015
Hi, I am glad I put some of my time to read your story. It's not the first time actually, but I coudn't help myself and i just had to read it again. Still consider it one of the most enjoyable stories i ever read and i hope that the ones at which you are working now will be as good as Full Moon.
Thank You.