Reviews for Full Moon
LordHatredX chapter 32 . 3/27
you left what happens with snake sannin out but overall good story

! ! ! !
one-crazy-otaku chapter 32 . 2/16
This was one of the best stories I have ever read so thank you so much for writing it!
bigfan22 chapter 32 . 2/4
Well done. This story had top notch writing, and outstanding character development. I loved how you took the time to make Naruto a strong shinobi, without overpowering him to god like levels. I also enjoyed the relationship Naruto shared with his parents, Anko, Neji and especially Yuugao. I think my only complaint for this story would be its abrupt ending. Short of that...this fic has been a blast to read, and I would highly recommend it to anyone reading this. GREAT JOB!
You probably won't read this but this is one of the best fanfic a I've read in a while and the only one I have ever liked with minato and Kushina in it
This is one of the best stories i hae ever read bcuz i jus t love the way the whole thing plays out yay
Blindman219 chapter 32 . 1/3
really like it wish you made it a bit longer
Guest chapter 32 . 11/6/2014
I did love the story a lot. Sad to see it end but can't wait for more of your work. One thing though is that I would've liked to see more about werewolf naruto lol.
you idiot chapter 27 . 10/16/2014
You idiot where the fuck is neji .. Ten ten anko kurenai. Fck u.
ibraha01 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
ninja babies , infant is a term used to call babies from 1 month to 1 year old children , every time you use infant in this fic to describe naruto or anyone else i get the image of baby with a pacifier in diapers wielding a kunai , funny as it is please change the word .
Raven's Shadow DK chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
3rd story complete. Great work. Although I would've preferred Kiri or Kumo helping Konoha against Iwa, Oto and Suna. But you did a great job regardless. :)
Guest chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
This story is freaking awesome, great progression and very original. Loved every chapter of it!
newmoon26 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
So this is like my _nth time reading this and still awesome. Although I've noticed things that I have not noticed before. 1. When Kushina gave birth and Minato visited them, it was mentioned that Kushina is happy that her fiancé visits. I thought they were married already? 2. This chapter when they are at the library, you said that kushina have beautiful, long BROWN hair every time she's being described. Did she have a color change because in the first chapter she has red hair like in canon...
Lancelot Seiten 1 chapter 32 . 4/25/2014
Well, I got to say that this is one of the best naruto fanfics that I have ever read.

There are so few Naruto fanfics out there with a Naruto X Yuugao pairing where Naruto is only paired with Yuugao. I also got to say, it's sad that you decided to end this stroy, since it had so much potentiall where you could have written you originall arcs, or edited arcs from cannom, but all good things has to end sometime.

I am now going to read your "Regret" fanfic, and I can only hope that it will be as good as this one.

LS 1
Clues2 chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
There should be a sequal to this.. would be great imo..
CODY chapter 32 . 4/12/2014
Loved it it was awesome!