Reviews for Full Moon
Orario chapter 32 . 5/26
And now I have finished it!

Finally a fanfic that doesn't follow the canon and still manages to captivate the reader. Actually I liked more this fic's plot than the canon.
The canon has too much angst, too many fillers, too much 'change of heart'-shirt and too much 'nakama' crap.

This fic is just brilliant. Not introducing Akatsuki was also brilliant - not that Akatsuki isn't awesome. It's just that it's way too overused.
The invasion was done better than in the canon and Naruto's personality is more likeable - of course he is considering that he's not a bloody idiot like in the canon.

Tow words describe this fic perfectly: originality and quality
Orario chapter 14 . 5/25
Ok, I just have to say it, this fic is AMAZING.

I loved everything about it. I like the OOC-ness of Naruto, the originality of the plot, the main pairing, the team and the sensei you have chosen.

I also really appreciate the way you build the plot up to this point. I mean you didn't make a summoning contract appearing from nowhere. You actually took your time to seed the "flags" - finally, there's an explanation for Naruto's infatuation with the moonlight. Also, all those hints about him being like an werewolf - those actually make sense and confirm the wolf clan's prophecy.

Let us also not forget about your narrating talent. Unlike many other authors, you actually manage to captivate the readers:
- the fighting scenes are innovative and interesting
- I liked the speed rate at which the romance between Naruto and Yugao evolved
- even the fluff is not boring
- you didn't overpowered Naruto and gave him a rival, without the hate train like in the anime (btw I hate god-like characters for disturbing the flow of the story. This is why I recently dropped Naruto the anime. I mean the Fourth Shinobi War became nothing else then a brawl between Naruto, Bee, Obito, Madara, Sasuke and the first 4 Hokages... What the heck)

I'm getting boring here so I'll just end it and say it again that you're awesome
LordHatredX chapter 32 . 3/27
you left what happens with snake sannin out but overall good story

! ! ! !
one-crazy-otaku chapter 32 . 2/16
This was one of the best stories I have ever read so thank you so much for writing it!
bigfan22 chapter 32 . 2/4
Well done. This story had top notch writing, and outstanding character development. I loved how you took the time to make Naruto a strong shinobi, without overpowering him to god like levels. I also enjoyed the relationship Naruto shared with his parents, Anko, Neji and especially Yuugao. I think my only complaint for this story would be its abrupt ending. Short of that...this fic has been a blast to read, and I would highly recommend it to anyone reading this. GREAT JOB!
You probably won't read this but this is one of the best fanfic a I've read in a while and the only one I have ever liked with minato and Kushina in it
This is one of the best stories i hae ever read bcuz i jus t love the way the whole thing plays out yay
Blindman219 chapter 32 . 1/3
really like it wish you made it a bit longer
Guest chapter 32 . 11/6/2014
I did love the story a lot. Sad to see it end but can't wait for more of your work. One thing though is that I would've liked to see more about werewolf naruto lol.
you idiot chapter 27 . 10/16/2014
You idiot where the fuck is neji .. Ten ten anko kurenai. Fck u.
ibraha01 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
ninja babies , infant is a term used to call babies from 1 month to 1 year old children , every time you use infant in this fic to describe naruto or anyone else i get the image of baby with a pacifier in diapers wielding a kunai , funny as it is please change the word .
Raven's Shadow DK chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
3rd story complete. Great work. Although I would've preferred Kiri or Kumo helping Konoha against Iwa, Oto and Suna. But you did a great job regardless. :)
Guest chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
This story is freaking awesome, great progression and very original. Loved every chapter of it!
newmoon26 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
So this is like my _nth time reading this and still awesome. Although I've noticed things that I have not noticed before. 1. When Kushina gave birth and Minato visited them, it was mentioned that Kushina is happy that her fiancé visits. I thought they were married already? 2. This chapter when they are at the library, you said that kushina have beautiful, long BROWN hair every time she's being described. Did she have a color change because in the first chapter she has red hair like in canon...
Lancelot Seiten 1 chapter 32 . 4/25/2014
Well, I got to say that this is one of the best naruto fanfics that I have ever read.

There are so few Naruto fanfics out there with a Naruto X Yuugao pairing where Naruto is only paired with Yuugao. I also got to say, it's sad that you decided to end this stroy, since it had so much potentiall where you could have written you originall arcs, or edited arcs from cannom, but all good things has to end sometime.

I am now going to read your "Regret" fanfic, and I can only hope that it will be as good as this one.

LS 1