Reviews for Shooting
robin's wife chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
POOR robin! and wow i never thought the boy wonder could say mother B**** okay wow... anyway llloooovvveee it!
KS chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Awww, it's really great! I love the way you write Alfred; he's awesome.

(One tiny little note: the only reason Robin would cough up blood is if the bullet had punctured a lung or damaged his heart. Or if there were any damaged abdominal organs. I'm assuming none of the above happened, since he didn't need any advanced medical care. I've been the first on-scene at a couple similar injuries, and those are the only things I've seen that have made someone cough up blood. So yeah. If you want to keep the bleeding out of the mouth believable, I suggest making Robin take a blow to the face that caused the bleeding. Just FYI.)

Anyway, I loved this and I love your characterization and just - everything!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very nice! Loved it! :D
pods chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I loved it, I noticed a couple of spelling errors/ grammar errors.

I did notice that you had this sentence repeated.

"Batman watched, his eyes wide, horrified, as he saw Robin slump to the ground, unmoving"

I'm not sure if you knew you put it in twice or it was just an grammatical error.

Other than that, I enjoy this kind of fan fic's
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Beautiful Not eough people Take Robin SErriously in the movie verse! I[m usedv to thikimg of Bruce and Dick as Father and son The age diffetemce isn't as much inthe movies so Brothers MAkes sense in the Early Movies. Who kmnows hjow they'll handle in the new omnes if At all.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awww :) THATS SO CUTE!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I liked this.
readerchick6 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awesome!
just-O chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Have you ever watched Psych on USA? From the tone of the story the last lines aren't meant to be humorous, but thanks to Psych I keep laughing at the end. I really do love this fic though, so great job.
Pop Rock Storm chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Great story! Well written. Plz write more if you can!
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
awwwwwww sooooo adorible i love stoies like this...and how evrything turned out...its just so loveable...
(\_/)
( o.o )
( U U )
heres a bunny...now to add story to favs...
anakinlove chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
very good story, i really enjoyed it. there were a few spellnig mistakes that, if corrrected, could make the story stronger, but other then that, i really enjoyed it.
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
AW SO KAWAII!Omg it was so sugary sweet i got some in my eyes and now there tearing slightly!XD
happychica chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Dude, exactly what I was looking for. And so sweet too, but not so much that Bruce seemed...for lack of better phrasing...girly.

I LOVE Alfred!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
AWW! so cute! i think this was adorable! please write some other batman and robin stories!