Reviews for When Angels Sing
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
just read this in an hour and i LOVED it! i was so happy at the end!
Guardian Izz chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Hi

I know that I promised not to review on your story "Forever and a day" anymore and I don't.

I hope that it's okay if I comment this one.

I have to say that I absolutely loved it! And I am so glad that Lottie made it, for a while there you had me thinking that she would die - that would be so tragic!

Anyways, I loved Chuck in this story. He was amazing. Esp. his comment that even though he appreciated all that Nate has done he wouldn't think twice before taking what is his. ANd also in the first chapter when he wanted to run away with Blair!

Amazing story (hope you read this review)

;)
suspensegirl chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
*sighs* ...I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, it's a great story to be sure, but...*grumbleage* I just feel very unsettled with the transaction from pushing him away to allowing him to get close in the last chapter. *sighs* Ah well, it's a happy ending and that really is the best thing. It's something I always need desperately and the ending was very cute. Perhaps I'm just going insane for no reason...XD
suspensegirl chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Oh my goodness...*sighs* well, some things depress/confuse me. Blair's in like complete denial and refusing to really let Chuck back into her life, both as a father to their baby and as her husband. She said she made a committment to Nate and she's not backing out. That almost made me cry. B/c with one chapter left, I hardly feel like everything can be settled and hunky-dory between the two. Suddenly at the end she accepts Nate's guarantee of divorce papers and Chuck's being able to stay through it till the end? *sighs and shakes head* This is all just so SO painful, and I can hardly understand, can hardly take all this anguish. *whimpers* *feels like self is just being shown too much CB angst these days* *sighs harshly* But I will keep reading, and hopefully the next/last chapter won't kill me...
suspensegirl chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
*sighs* oh man, I feel sorry for leaving such short reviews, but this is just plain painful and I just have to keep reading. Blair pushing away Chuck. Blair wanting Chuck as the father but not letting him in. She showed Lottie pictures of her father...she wouldn't even let Bass be on the birth certificate! *whimpers* *realizes this was several chapters ago* *sighs harshly* Well, anyways...I shall continue reading. *sighs again*
suspensegirl chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Omg...*shakes head* this is awful. (lol *realizes this might come across as mean* *doesn't mean it this way*) It did seem so hurtful, yet understandable, when Chuck made Blair leave after his mom died. *sighs* She had done so much for him, and...well, I like the storyline you're going along with how Chuck's mom died. And Charlotte-I forgot to mention before how much I like that. I didn't even think 'Lottie' would work for that. *shakes head at self's foolishness* My goodness though. It all is so...sad & depressing. *grumbleage*

*sighs* *continues on*
suspensegirl chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Oh my goodness. Talk about depressing. And what a tragic situation. All to save face? Couldn't raise the girl on her own? *sighs* He would've come back. And yet Bart can be the grandfather but Chuck can't take responsibility for his own kid? *grumbles* He came back for her and-! *sighs* I shall keep reading...*hangs head in depressment*
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Oh my goodness. I'm beyond confused, though I think I understand it a little. XD You began it mid-S2...so that's gotta mean something. XD And seriously, I thought Chuck had died or something and she was trying to avoid his ghost? *shakes head at assumption* When she was in the kitchen or whatever? And I was like...what HAPPENED? And you know, I don't even know what the huge scandal is...*sighs* is the kid Chuck's? *feels that would be awesome* I just...*whimpers* Idk. What is it that Chuck doesn't know about? *sighs dramatically* Ah well. The story is complete and I just have to get through 5 more chapters. XD Awesome first chapter. ;p

*continues reading*
myosh chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
amzing...so amazing..it brought ne to tears..
Lil Miss Chuckles chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Wow, this story was amazing! I don't know how I didn't see it before! You never cease to amaze me with your superb writing!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
loved it update soon
dance like nobody's watching chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
omg...please continue this story! it is so good!
Kate2008 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Great story Catheryne! I loved the ending.
kameraGRL chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
Awe! That was so cute:) Very nice plot. I'm surprised that they actually had a little baby. Thats very sweet :]
RL92chic chapter 6 . 9/2/2008