Reviews for The Doctor Visit
Samie Seville chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Great story, i really liked it
Wendy Elberson chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Umph! Simon had NO excuse acting the way he did when he came to getting his shot!I understand he was scared,and I don't blame him, but still-for someone as smart as he was, even at that age,to act that way-THAT WAS PITIFUL!I used to get a LOT of shots when I was two,and I behaved a lot better than that!
george GOEKLER chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
alvin simon theodore don,t like doctor wend do the chipmunks meet the chipettes in this chapter 123,5643 please
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awww
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was absolutely adorable. xD Simon's reaction reminded me of my reaction to my first shot. xD
Fan de Basil de Baker Street chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
It's so sweet! I love! It's very good!

(Sorry... my english is bad... but I'm French...)
NotExactlySuperGirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I absolutely love this! :D I love Alvin acting like the over-protective big brother, so this just made me fuzzy all over!

It's so adorable and very touching. I could imagine it all perfectly and it, . . . it's just amazing, okay? :)
SassySunshine chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was cute. Two-year-olds going to the doctors is always unpredictable...especially with a needle and three chipmunk brothers...and ALVIN...

Good job, very well written, good job on showing the feelings, this was amazing.
lttle ladybug chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
hay you can make another story for the eye doctor. that one can be for simon. then the dentist for theodore. my thought is maby simon can get some glasses that fit. and he won't a stubborn as alvin but he can be annoyed that the eye doctor keeps asking he all the questions. for theodore well you know how he eats all that candy. well you can have theodore get his teeth cheacked. then he finds out he has a cavity and has to get filled. just an idea. make this anyway you wnat. if you want you don't even have to do this. i just love your doctor story. you've got a true writing gift. keep up the good work.

little ladybug

P.S. just a heads up simon is younger than alvin. same for jeanette and brittany. if you want to see for yourself just watch grouned chipmunk and may the best chipmunk win.
coyearth chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very cute.

They did know who was the oldest, but it's still good.
StyleFTW chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
aw alvin sounds so cute and funny in this story aww lol
Yami-sama42 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh my gosh, this is SO CUTE! I love this! So ADORABLE!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw, so cute. Great Job!
Kat chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw, that was SO cute! -
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
AW

That was the cutest thing I've ever seen :P

I love how cute you made them seem :]

I liked this..

and the explanation you.. or 'the smelly doctor' gave makes alot of sense.

Nicely done :]