Reviews for The Tale of the Wo Dao
ThorHammer17 chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Ah ha! A new chapter!

Ok, so bad things first (and by bad things I mean the only bad thing):

The first two sentances are, pardon my French, horseshit. Those need to be fixed yesterday.

Now, to laud your story with praise:

Excellent ending. And, embarrassingly enough for me, a spoiler. I have never had Karla and Karel support with each other. How humiliating, for a FE nutcase like myself.

You write like a professional. Everything at the beginning of the story, all of the plot details, and how it all came back full circle at the end of the story, it feels like a book that has been published, and I'm actually reading something I care about for my summer reading! If you did that without even trying, then you have a great deal of talent.

Congratulations, and depending on the next five minutes, I may be interested in your challenge.

Rock and roll

-ThorHammer17
gamefreek321 chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
I loved but Karel's a wuss haha. He couldn't finish his sister, I wouldn't be able to either though. How do you even get Karla, That's probably why I liked this so much I din't know what to expect!
neville 2.0 chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Nicely executed. I knew that, unlike most stories, this one would actually have to have a peaceful end. Glad you showed the thought behind the "..."'s, considering those are the translation to one of the most common phrases in the game. Wonder what the challenge is...?
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
What a good ending. Even though it came from the game, you took it and made it more emotional. Also, I think you helped me with my fic, heh, thanks. I've enjoyed this story all the way through, so I'm a bit sad it's coming to a close, but I suppose it must eventually, and you ended it well. Karel and Karla are two of the more interesting characters on FE 7, I'm glad you wrote such an enthralling fic about the two of them.

With Respect,

Sorenfangirl04 chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Well, I'll guess at the end there Karla didn't join Eliwood's group unless she wanted to walk away in a dramatic fashion for no reason. It might make for some awkward conversation later.

I think it was smart of you to cut out the "..."'s because the two of them tend to say that a lot. It's one of the most common used phrases in the history of Fire Emblem.

It's nice to think that Karel might be able to live a RELATIVELY normal life after everything that happened. It was a nice thought to help the weak, but I don't think he could overcome the bloodlust that easily. Maybe that would make a good sequel ...? Anyway, good ending. It was much less violent than the other chapters. Well, something was bound to end peacefully eventuall, right?
ThorHammer17 chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Nice. I just discovered this story about fifteen minutes ago. I love stories about Karel, as they usually turn out to be the most entertaining of any FE fics.

SGP-wise, you did a very good job. I saw a few typos here and there, and an occasional grammar mistake, but otherwise very easy to read, and you did a good job with Karel's childhood voice. It "felt" the same the whole way through all five chapters.

And as for this being sick? I think you may want to reconsider what sick is until you read my story. It's called There Will Be Blood Tonight. Jaffar Psychotic killer. I dare you...

:p

And once again, very good job, and I look forward to this story being updated very soon.

Rock and roll,

ThorHammer17
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Wow, that was insanely morbid. But there's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes a story calls for some violence. Revenge is a plot within itself.

And thus the killing streak begins, with semi-good reasons of course. It was smart of Karel to wait for Karla to be gone before he went on his killing spree. She'd lose all respect for him, and he'd really have no one left.

AWESOME PART WITH NEIL! Well ... maybe awesome isn't the best word to describe it, but I'm sure you know what I mean :) Can't wait for the last chapter! It's bound to be interesting.
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
This story is raw, for lack of a better word. It is so powerful, but there are errors throughout that would make it so much better if they were gone. Part of me loved what Karel did, and that he did it somewhat honorably, and part of me hated it. I loved the part about Neil, because it's true in the real world than many people aren't evil, they just don't know how to be strong. Nice chapter, I'm sad the next one will be the last.

TheTwilightRurouni chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
All I can think is that you've chosen the perfect reason for Karel's mindset and strength, not to "be the strongest", but to protect the weak from the self-serving strong. I'm liking this story more and more as I read, too bad there's only one chapter left. There were a few more errors this chapter though. I won't list them , but they would easily be corrected with another proofread. Kudos!

neville 2.0 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Um... Wow. Very well written. I didn't know you were quite that capable of being dark, it was certainly... descriptive. This is an amazing story and I look forward to how this all ends.
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Just the three of them, against the world as they try to survive their father. I like that. There was one mistake I saw in the beginning when you referred to Adam when I think you meant Connor. Otherwise it was great, but I'm wondering about Connor since I've never gotten Karel and Karla's support. Was he a real brother? Anyway, keep it up, I'm liking this.

TheTwilightRurouni chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
This seems so appropriately twisted for Karel's childhood. A time when it was easy to warp his mind to whatever ideals his father held, for whatever reason. It's a chilling story so far, I'm enjoying it, but the chapters are a bit short.

TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh, I think I've struck gold again...I seem to do that more often in the Fire Emblem fandom. I'm looking forward to seeing how Karel and Karla progress.

gamefreek321 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Holy crap that was amazing. I loved it. Karel a phsyco killer never wold have thought. haha. This was amazing. please make the next chapter amazing. Why did the other brothers die as well. I mean all they did was watch Connor die. I liked that you showed them Mercy and gave Neil a proper burial like Connor.
gamefreek321 chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Hey awesome as usual. sorry I had school so I'm not as active anymore. I loved it. They killed Connor and I loved your description of it. Karel better kick Butt. haha