Reviews for Shattered Paradise
justsomeguest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
omg, your story just broke the writers block i had for about 9 weeks. dont worry, i wont steal you idea, my story has nothing to do with your amazing fanfiction. but thank you for writing such an incredible story and breaking my writers block. (sorry, english isnt my mother language)
Saiyura chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I started reading this whimsically. Bored and the whole 'H/D H/S/ H/D/S' was an interesting thought. And then I started reading - . - You, my Wizard writing friend, caused me to lose three hours of sleep last night! Very well written, very well thought out... and damn it... XD The ending made me furious. I want them to be together for good!
FezzesRcoolBowties2 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I'm in love with this beautifully bittersweet story but one thing that is bothering me is how it ended! I need to know if they ever get their much deserved happy ending! Oh, please, please write a squeal or something to this lovely story!
ilana-chan chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
This is it? What about all the "Draco manages to stay in their dimension" and the a happy ending fluff? You just HAVE to write a sequal, even if a short one! W I really want the three of them to be happy... YOU'VE DONE GREAT BTW! 3
BlueRoseUK chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Utterly, beautifully poignant.

Thank you.
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww Draco got left behind. waaaaaa
Akira.Xian sheng K chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
This was GREAT! Splendid! Marvelous! I loved it to bits,
cethmistmyk chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Wait! I want to know what happens in the future! :-)

I loved it... :-)
olciak123 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Literally brought tears to my eyes...

Amazing story, so heart-breaking and at the same time liberating and ... full of other kind of happiness.

Simply. Amazing.
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
WOW! There's so much in this story. So much going on.

It was so sad, and so romantic, and so hot, and so disgusting, and so much more... It's really a piece of work. One of the best I've ever read, definitely!
TempestReign chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
really awesome story!
DraconianKnight chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Oh so bittersweet! It makes me want to cry! *sob sob sob* so heartwrenchingly beautiful. Your descriptions were amazing! And character developement awesome! But still how so very sad! Keep up the great work!
Tale Kayler chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Gah... This is magnificent! It’s heart wrenching in the fact that they only have two days together; poor Draco, but hopefully he'll reach the same conclusion as Harry and "move on" as well. There was just so much emotion layered in this story, I loved it! Wonderful read!
Allosaurus chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I seriously don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews; hopefully the amounts of Favorites make up for it because this is an amazing story. I loved every single moment of it.
skorpian672 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
yay i hope they find a way back together ]